14| Ariel

Chapter 14: Ariel (Bella's POV)

"Wake up, hello?" someone sang. I opened my eyes, groaning, and stirring. I saw Noah lying there, his finger poking at my cheek. 

"What?" I asked. 

"We're going swimming, let's go," he said, shaking me. 

"Noah, let me sleep!" I groaned into the pillow. 

"No can do, we're going swimming," he said. 

Wait a damn minute. "How the hell did you get in?" I asked, sitting upright. 

"I have a key. One of them. Well actually, I swiped it on the way out so I could wake you up, here you go," he said, fishing it out of his pocket and leaning over me, putting it on the nightstand. I stared at him in confusion. "Wake up, we're going swimming and it stopped raining now, get up, meet you in ten!" He stood up and left. 

I whined, getting out of bed and grabbing a bikini from my suitcase. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, splashed my face with cold water, threw my hair up in a bun, and changed into the bikini. I grabbed the towel, pulled on my flip flops, my phone with the room key, and then headed to my door. 

I looked around to make sure I had everything before opening the door, getting startled at Noah just standing there. "Hi," he grinned. 

"You scared the shit out of me," I chuckled. 

"Are you hungry?" he asked. 

"Not that much, I thought we're eating lunch after swimming?" I voiced. 

"Yeah, we are. I was just asking, you didn't eat anything in the morning, the others went to grab a bite," he shrugged. 

"Aww, were you worried about me?" I teased as we stepped into the elevator. 

He rolled his eyes with a smile tugging at his lips. He hit the button to the rooftop, where the pool was, and then we started the ascend. When we got there, Oli and Charlotte were already here, but nobody had seen Lucas and Ava. "They'll probably join us. At some point. Right?" Charlotte shrugged. We all brushed it aside before I sat on a lounger beside Charlotte and we talked for a little bit while the boys were swimming. 

A couple of minutes later, Lucas and Ava showed up. Ava came and sat with us and Lucas went over to the guys. "Hey," she said. 

"Hey," I replied. 

"Where the hell were you two?" Charlotte asked. 

"We're like five minutes late, chill grandma," Ava chuckled. Charlotte and I looked at each other knowingly. I'm sitting in the middle. This won't be good. 

"Ava," Charlotte said slowly. 

"Yes?" Ava sang. 

Charlotte and I looked at each other again. "Oh my god, you got laid," Charlotte and I said together. 

"What? No," she scoffed, not even trying to sound believable. 

"She got laid, she definitely got laid," Charlotte nodded. 

"Ava, you aren't even trying to hide it," I laughed. 

"Shut up," she mumbled, grabbing the sunblock and slapping it onto her arms and legs. 

I took some and put it on as well and then passed it on to Charlotte. "We're not getting any details are we?" I asked as we all stood up.

"Yeah," she laughed, "No," she deadpanned. 

"Thought so," I shrugged, "Does he know you like him?" I asked, sitting with her by the pool while Charlotte went with Oli to swim. 

"Yeah, I um- I told him," she shrugged.