Chapter 32

"Sit still, you dipstick. You're gonna be killed by needle the size of my fingernail," Y/N snapped, slapping her brother upside the head.

Diego groaned and stilled, watching as Five entered the room, scrunching up his nose once he saw Lila sitting at Diego's feet.

"Disappointed," Lila asked.

"Oh, to see you? Always," Five said cooly.

Lila scoffed and continued to aid to a large scratch in Diego's leg, making Y/N raise a brow at how well she was able to tend to it. Y/N had learnt her stuff with Grace back at the academy. Where did Lila learn it? Was she a doctor before she was sent to the asylum?

"Hey, where'd you learn how to treat this type of wound? Were you a doctor," Y/N asked, throwing the wet rag onto the table.

"My mum taught me," Lila answered, tying the bandage before patting it (much to Diego's annoyance) before she stood up and exhaled, walking over to Five. The boy gave her a small glare as he stepped away, bumping his shoulder against Y/N's before he looked to Diego on the couch.

"Such hostility in such a tiny package."

Y/N smiled lightly as she handed Five the bandages he'd need for treating the cut on his neck from Pogo's attack back in the factory, causing Lila to snortle.

"Oh, cut yourself shaving? I could teach you to shave correctly, like a big boy," Lila teased.

"No, I just ran into an old family friend," Five said quietly.

"You didn't untie him?"

"Was I supposed to," Lila asked.

Y/N rolled her eyes and pulled a blanket over Elliot's body before sitting down on a chair.

"It has been a long day, and we have gotten no where," she sighed.

"You're right. You should get some sleep. Looks like you haven't been doing that lately," Five looked at the circles around Y/N's eye.

"No, I think we should find Vanya," Y/N stood up again and walked up to the back and Five followed, curious.

"What?"

"Listen, while you were gone, I set up and atmospheric radar that detected..."

"Sound waves," Five finished in shock.

"Precisely. So whenever there's a spike in the radar-" Y/N smiled knowingly.

"That's where Vanya is," Five grinned, catching on to Y/N's idea.

"Yeah! Now, it's only a matter of time before it goes off," Y/N said as she showed him the machine.

Almost instantly, the alarm started to beep loudly making Elliot steer from the sofa and making Y/N hum in surprise.

"We got her, Five. Come on, shouldn't be too hard," Y/N said as she scratched down the designated coordinates on paper and threw the pen aside.

"I hope we can break this to her better than we did last time."

~~~

If you see a chapter that doesn't say- (edited)-on the top, please do not read it.

I haven't updated this story in a while and my writing has improved since then. So does my vision of what the reader want and do not want.