Chapter 38

Y/N didn't expect Allison to be this drunk. I mean Klaus, yes, she did expect that from him. I mean, she still didn't entirely believe he had been sober for three years. But, Allison?

In the end, Y/N ended up tagging along with the rest of the group. Not because she didn't want to seem petty (probably what she wanted herself to think) but because she was worried for her sister. And Klaus.

"Hey, guys," the drunk woman yelled out into the place. "Anybody here," she slurred out as Klaus started to speak French.

"What? You don't speak French," Allison giggled.

"It's the little death," Klaus recited.

Allison hiccuped and began to erupt in a fit of giggles before dropping herself back onto the sofa. From the corner of her eyes, Y/N could see the growing discomfort on Elliot's face when Klaus was eying an expensive vase.

"I know this seems impossible, but," Klaus started. "....did we all get sexier?"

Y/N shook her head. They were all cooped up in Elliot's place and she was somewhat happy to say that everyone was there. Even Vanya.

Allison and Klaus seemed to have started to sober up, giving Allison's eyes the chance to focus  on one thing. Her brain still wasn't there yet. Maybe. But, it was present enough to be able to make out Vanya's face.

"Vanya," she whispered, as if questioning of it was real.

"I can't believe I have two sisters," Vanya chuckled.

The four siblings at the top of the stairs rushed down to greet Allison and Klaus as Vanya stood in front of Allison with a bright smile.

"I missed you," said Allison.

"Thank god someone did," Vanya chuckled.

Y/N's eye twitched. "Hey Klaus, is Ben here?"

"Oh, uh...no. No, unfortunately, ghosts can't time travel," Klaus said, signing dramatically.

Y/N watched as Klaus gave a shrug to the empty (not empty) air behind him.

"All right, then. Let's get down to business," Five said.

Klaus nodded and trailed after Vanya, asking her about some the farm while Allison greeted a moody Diego.

~~~

"First off, I wanna say I'm sorry," Five said as all of them sat on the different couches. "I know I really screwed the pooch on this whole going back in time and getting stuck thing."

"Okay...but the real kick in the pants here is, we brought the end of the world back here with us," Five explained.

"Oh my god, again," Klaus asked as he shopped through the fridge.

Five visibly tensed as everyone groaned, looking as if they were prepared to ditch the meeting. Especially from the way Allison rubbed her hand over her throat. The real threat there was the way everyone couldn't help but take a glance at Vanya, as though she didn't understand the mayhem she caused.

And likewise, she turned away.

"All of you knew," Klaus questioned, holding a pack of yogurt.
"Hey am I always the last one to find out about the end of the-oh my god. My cult is gonna be so pissed. Five! I told them we had until 2019," Klaus whined.

"Wait, I'm sorry. A cult-," Y/N asked.

"We have until Monday. We have six days," Five corrected.