01 ||

As I walked into the great hall with my two best friends, Enzo and Neville. Yes i know two complete different houses. Lorenzo was raised to not be so stereotypical about blood status and house stereotypes, so him and Neville get along quite well. Enzo is still a git sometimes.

As we walked our different ways to our tables I made out the foot steps of Draco, my big brother. shocker i know. well not really, my name is y/n malfoy... so uh makes sense .

As he approached Enzo and I he seemed happy, well he also always has some sort of smirk on his face. I assum he just got done tormenting the "Golden Trio" how stupid I know. He's honestly a stuck up bitch, and he wonders why I like Gryffindors so much.

"He little sissy" draco says with an obvious grin

"Hello draco" I said back with an equally
stupid grin...

As we where both annoyed he took the hint and walked away and sat somewhere with Blaise.

Enzo and I walked to the opposite end of the slytherin table waiting for the first years to be sorted. and yes we did make guesses of their houses.
Enzo sucks ass at it, and said an obvious Hufflepuff, Evie Digory or something was a Slytherin... he's kinda stupid.. correction very stupid.

But like,  our house definitely hyped up the first years that got Slytherin the most. BUT MISS GIRL THERE ARE SOME ADORABLE FIRST YEAR HUFFLEPUFFS THAT I'LL PROTECT WITH MY LIFE.

my focused went back to the feast, only was i once again distracted when he walking into the great hall.

I couldn't tear my eyes off him, he was to perfect to even look away. With a not so gentle punch i gained enzo attention.

"Lorenzo, look at him. why is he so hot" i stuttered in a dreamy voice, obviously mesmerized by this boy

Enzo fallowed my gaze. "i'm pretty sure he's a riddle or something" Enzo began "yeah mattheo riddle sounds right" he said before going back to stuffing his face.
But like that boy. kinda hot.

A/N
if you couldn't tell this chapter is a joke and i'll most more interesting and longer ones at one point lmao

So it's like 4 months into the future and i think this chapter is at least a bit better now - march 11th