*48*

a/n
thanks for 170k thats crazy. sadly this story is coming to an end :(
Proceed

" I can't believe I married you" y/n laughed while laying her head in theo's lap.

" yeah me neither" he replied kissing her forehead

"it okay i guess" she said sarcastically

Footsteps coming from the girls dormitory interrupted Mattheo's next comment.

"Awh if it isn't the Malfoy and the Riddle" The girl laughed

"Awh if it isn't a greenass" y/n laughed right back.

"It's Greengrass, hon" Astoria barked putting on a fake smile

"Sorry "hon" but it's actually "the Riddle and the Riddle" she paused briefly, while she let astoria comprehend her statement. "There isn't a Malfoy here currently"

While the two girls "faught" Mattheo sat back
enjoying himself, entertained by the bickering.

He did tune in to her Astoria blurt out "Mattheo doesn't even like you, that's why he cheated on you, with me" a grim smile appeared on her lips

y/n didn't say anything, she layed there still on mattheo's lap. She then held up her left hand, shoving it into Astorias line of vision.

"I know, isn't it pretty, Mattheo, my, you know husband picked it out"

Astoria scoffed and walked out of the common room.

"Ugh, i hate her" y/n laughed.

A few minutes later, Enzo and Draco came walking in.

"Why's astoria in a mood, she was fuming in the hallway" Draco asked sitting down across from them.

"Oh because y/n showed her the wedding ring" he replied causally

"Oh, okay" he said "wanna throw a party"

"Draco did you forget about the carrows or whatever" y/n said looking up at him.

"It's not like they bother us or any slytherins. The head master is our uncle" he said

"Touché" she replied.

"Theo" she said looking up at him . "wanna go to my room?" she asked

He nodded, they said bye to enzo and draco, who didn't mind, and opted to makeout.

When they entered her bedroom a letter was on her desk.  She figured she'd read it later, now she wanted to cuddle.

After Mattheo left to his dorm, y/n remembered the letter.

Dear Y/n,

It's Harry.

Mattheo is a Horcrux.

He needs to die to kill voldemort

Y/n wasn't sure what to do, what to think, she was confused. Yeah his dad was the dark lord but did he really make his own son a Horcrux.

After thinking on what to do about Harry's letter she finally chose what had to happen.

Mattheo couldn't know, and if he figured it out she couldn't be the one to tell him.

Y/n ran to Enzo's room nearly in tears. She knocked on his door repeatedly until he answered. "What" he said with a scratching voice. "y/n?" he questioned looking down at her.

No words were said, but she was wrapped in his arms, crying silently into his shirt. He held her in his arms, protecting her.

He then moved them to his bedroom so they weren't out in the open.

After a bit she calmed down, still stifling every once in awhile. He looked at her with warm, comforting eyes. "want to talk about it" he asked softly sitting down next to her.

She nodded slowly. " It's Theo" she paused taking a deep breath. Enzo had multiple thoughts running through his mind. "He's a Horcrux" she said looking into his eyes.

"A what?" he asked. "It means he has to die if we want to live in the Wizarding world without Voldemort" she took another breath.

His gaze softened once more as he hugged her again. He couldn't imagine what it would be like for him if it was Draco.

"Can I sleep here" y/n asked

Enzo nodded blowing out the candle on the nightstand.

"Good morning!" Mattheo said excitedly as he entered y/n's dorm. A second later he became extremely confused. Her dorm was empty and it was especially early for her to already be awake.

Accept he did notice a letter on the floor.