*7*

I made my way up the stairs into my dark cold manor, Draco following close behind me.

His eyes  had the same feeling as what I assume I looked like. We gave each other our "twin" look and split up, and went to our rooms.

With not surprise, my room was the same as always, spotless and untouched.

The Tall windows had dark curtains draped over, that fell to the floor.

The fire place was freshly lit probably by house else, aurora, (i always thought it was fun to know my elf after my favorite princess) My rug dimly lit up by the fire, and my Large Canopy bed in the center of the back wall.

The warm look of my comforters pulled me closer, as I made my way to lay down, Draco entered, disrupting my plans of sleeping for the next 8 hours.

"Father wishes to. uh. speak to you" he seemed to have some worry in his eyes but didn't say anything, and left quickly and quietly.

After dressing in respectable cloths to talk to my father. I made my way down the stairs only to see my father and multiple death eats sitting around the meeting table.

My father sat at the top of the table  with my mother next to him. "y/n, sit down"

I made my way over to the table, making sure to keep my head held high. There where 6+ death eaters, but the only one i recognized was my aunt.

"So we called you down here to ask a favor." I kept my head held high, keeping eye contact with my father.

"I'd like you to get close with harry potter. he said sternly.

"Harry?" I questioned

"Did. I. stutter. Y/n" He said in a cold heartless tone

"No sir, i understand " I kept my voice calm and steady, but left my sentences short and easy.

"Oh and Y/n. There will be a meeting with the Dark Lord tomorrow, you'll be there
Understand?" He kept his eyes locked with mine waiting for my response.

"Yes father" My  father than gave me the look of dismissal.

I got up from my seat and made my way towards the door. Mommy was standing at the door with a warm smile "i'll be up in a bit my love" she added softly.

I nodded and continued the walk back up to my room.

As soon as i returned, I locked my door.

I wasn't exactly sure what to do while i waited for my mom the come up. So i came to conclusion that writing a letter to a curly haired boy was one of my best options.

Dear Mattheo,

I know it's the first day of break, but I'm already freaking out here. It's horrible here, my father has already called me to a meeting, with like 7 death eaters. He wants me to go to a meeting with The Dark Lord. um well your dad. Anyways I'm writing to you because I need someone to talk to. Draco and I are getting batter at talking to each other again. But please tell me how your break is going, well i'm assuming it will be a day or two before you get this owl. I hope I can see you soon,
always,
Y/n

I rolled up the letter, then put it in an envelope and stamped it with the Malfoy's crest. I tied it to my owls ankle . "To Mattheo Riddle please"

I gave her a scratch on the head, then opened the window for her to leave.

As I was reclosing my window i heard a soft knock at my door. "Honey can I come in" my mother's soft voice is all i could hear, took her long enough

A second later my head was buried in her soft blouse, crying my eyes out. Letting all my anger and sadness out. "Honey it's okay, I'm listening" She added softly while rubbing my back

The next thing i remember is waking up tucked in my bed in pajamas, my mother is one of my best friends, i don't know if i could live with out her.

The day went along quickly, i didn't want to go to the meeting, but it's in an hour.

Theo hasn't replied, or probably hasn't received it, but i'm just happy I got something out.

Before I could actually register what happened Lucious... Sorry my sperm donor. oh shit sorry i meant father dearest called me down to let me know it was time for me to get ready.

On instinct I got up and showered and put on "respectable" cloths.

Twenty minutes later I made my way down the staircase, then walked into the meeting room, where all the meeting are held, obviously.

The table had My parents, Aunt, Draco, then 11 other death eaters. who where all waiting for The Dark Lords appearance.

I walked towards the table and took my seat next to my mother and across from Draco, we where sat closest to The Dark Lords seat, but it was weird because I had an open seat next to me. I assume it's for another Death eater.

A sudden shake of the house meant He's arrived. Soon enough he walked into the manor, but not alone.

He sat down looking at his fellow followers, who which all looked at him with pure respect.

As he began to speak, the seat next to me was filled with Voldemort's guest.

This fellow surprise took his hood of, only to revel Theo. Not my Theo. This Theo was full of anger, noting but anger.

My Theo was happy around me, never angry. Well. Maybe when I got hurt or hit on but that's besides the point.

Theo looked hurt and stressed, not physically, but emotionally. The dark lord calling Draco's name is what pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Draco, my boy. Soon you'll be of Age isn't that right?" The dark Lord asked

before Draco could respond our mother cut in "Excuse me my lord but he's only a boy, he's 13" Our mother pleaded with worry in her eyes

"Yes Narssisa, I know this. He will not become a Death Eater, but will be doing me a favor. Along with Y/n" He spoke slowly. "then could be a great use to me" he finished

At the mention of my name coming out if his fathers mouth Theo looked up in rage. He couldn't do anything though, it's his father. Not to mention the Dark Lord.

Voldermort Slowly rose from his seat and made his way towards me. "Oh y/n i'm assuming your father has told you of your first task" He slowly whispered only so I could hear.

"Yes sir" I said with a nod in a low tone

"Very well, soon very soon will you find out about the second favor I ask of" And at that he walked but to his seat, then continued with the meeting.

After He finished what he wanted to say it was time for us to start the task he assigned. Draco and I were dismissed. Making my way up the stairs and then to my bedroom A cold hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to my room, then locking the door and casting the silencing charm.

"Y/n, what's your task. Please tell me. I don't want you in any debt to my father" Theo's voice came out in a plead. a beg.

"hey, hey it's okay. I'm not in any danger. All i have to do is befriend harry" I said in a low soft tone.

His worried eyes turned back into his normal calm ones. His breathing slowed knowing i'd be safe from any real danger. "Darling, i have to go now" and at that he pulled away and began for the door.

Before he could reach the door, i reached out and grabbed his wrist. Pulling him into a soft kiss, then a tight hug knowing it might be the last one until school began, plus now he gets a taste of his own medicine. bitch.

A/n
GUYS HEYYYY. I LITERALLY LOVE ALL THE COMMENTS, THERE AMAZING TO READ. but like am i the only one who's terrified to read the new episode of Possessive when it does come out. and in this chapter when Theo is all worried it made my heart happy idk why but it did 🤪