*6*

The week was coming to a close, Theo and I have been talking more. It's nice getting to talk to him about everything , yeah with Enzo we talk. But he's my best friend. He knows everything about me, all my family problems.

With Theo it's kinda like a fresh start on telling about myself. I know it sounds stupid but it's true.

Theo and I have been getting a lot closer, he told me about the "room of requirements" it's honestly amazing, it's almost as amazing as the astronomy tower, or even the Slytherin common room.

It's a place I can get away to without Draco being a bitch about me being friends with a Gryffindor. it's my safe place.

Theo knows that if i'm having a horrible day there's a 50 chance i'll be in there. He really does seem to care about me. This came as a surprise to many people because of how misunderstood Theo is, all because of his dad.

Winter Break is approaching quickly, meaning I "get" to spend time back at the Manor with Draco. Sometimes I wish we had the same relationship as we did before Hogwarts. He was my big brother, my best friend, he protected me, maybe we had a little over protective at times as well, but i still  loved him.

"Hey, Malfoy, are you in here" a pause "Class is starting soon" Theo sounded a bit worried.

"I'm here Theo" A soft smile appeared on his face knowing I was okay. This past week has been dreadful. Slytherins have been getting bashed because the "chamber of secrets" was opened, but who knows if it was a Slytherin.

Draco is to much of a pussy, the rest of them I couldn't exactly see doing it, with a few exceptions.

And no i don't think it could be Mattheo, yeah he seems all tough and mean but he's honestly to nice, well that's when it's behind closed doors.

People have been getting petrified left and right, putting more hatred towards everyone in Slytherin House,

I've heard the teachers have been discussing whether to close down school or not. I'm silently praying they won't, i won't be able to see Nevill and most likely Theo.

Winter Break came closer and closer until it was our last day. Everyone still believing it is Slytherin who opened the chamber .

Everyone is still so confident in it, i've caught multiple 5+years trying to get first years to "crack" and tell them who.

Not the mention that i've seen multiple Slytherins in the Hospital wing because of these attempts.

It was the middle of the day, and currently i couldn't take this anymore.

After we were dismissed from Defense against the Dark Arts I practically ran to my safe place.

Draco must have seen this because minutes after I got inside, I heard someone enter. "y/n, y/n" he sounded a bit panicked.

After taking a few turns a soft sigh come out of his mouth at the sight of me sitting on the couch surrounded by old books.

"Sissy are you okay" he sounded genuine and worried, it was like time reversed back
to before hogwarts.

With a slight nod of my head I practically had a full break down explaining everything to him. while he just sat and listened to me and the stress of everything .

Before Hogwarts
"y/n, draco" "i want you both to always love and protect each other" our mother told us in a whisper, but we could tell she really cared.

"I want you both to always always always make sure the other is okay, and not in any pain, mentally or physically" She looked us both in the eye asking her to make her this promise.

"I promise" we said it almost at the exact same time. Our mother got up with a warm smile, she then went to make dinner as every night, only with some help form the elves.

"Y/n I pink promise I'll always protect you" and at that he held out his pinky.

We laced our pinky's together and held each other. we would always be together. he was my other half.

"No one can brake a pinky promise" i giggle, with the sound echoing throughout the room

BACK IN CURRENT TIMES
"Y/n, wake up" "we have to go, the train leaves in two hours" he said cheerily, of course, we're going home today

Slowly I got up, and began getting myself back together. "Thank you" he then looked up at me with pure shock, then hugged me, not a shitty lose one, one that felt like he needed too.

With our trunks packed we walked down to the train station, Draco and I have been inseparable since my breakdown.

"I'll be right back" i said slowly letting go from Draco for a second.

I walked over away from Draco, and over to Theo. You could see the Dark circles under his eyes, he seemed worried about going home too.

"Theo please write to me, tell me how you're feeling. I don't want you to get to stressed at home" i said in a caring voice.

"i will darling, I promise" he said in a soft whisper

HOURS LATER
The train came to a sudden stop, with Draco pulling me up, and taking our trunks. We got off the train, and made our way up the steps of the Malfoy Manor.

Something I wish I didn't have to do. At the entrance, our parents where standing waiting for us.

Our father looking down at us, while our mother waiting for us with warm welcoming eyes.