*9*

Time when by quicker and quicker, meeting after meeting. Death eaters have been coming in and hour hourly every single day.

Mother never really likes this. "Darling, we can't keep the children here" my mother spoke in a low tone to my father. "it's not good for them" she finished

"Yes, love i know this. We'll send them home first thing tomorrow" Lucius spoke slowly.
After hearing this from the top of the stair, where i wasn't listening. definitely not, I rushed over to my desk to owl Theo. Finally I'd be going back to Hogwarts.

Dear Mattheo

I just over heard my Parents speaking. Draco and I will be returning to hogwarts tomorrow first thing actually.

I'm telling you this just in case there are any meetings. From past experiences I know you'll get this within 5 hours. I know tomorrow is your birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY THEO! you can open your present know. uh- well if you haven't already

Always,
Y/n

At this I couldn't sleep, finally i'd get to leave the hell hole, Uh well. I don't what to leave mommy. It truly is horrible without her. But leaving father isn't horrible. He can be horrid at times.

The next morning i was awoken by my mother's soft voice. "Honey, wake up it's time to go" she spoke in a calm tone.

With a groan I was up, staring to gather my things. Which I found already packed and ready to go.

With that out of the way, I began to get ready.

A dark green slytherin skirt, with a normal button up. Don't ask why but i did. I finished my makeup, along with my hair. that should do, it's only a train ride.

Draco and I stepped on the train, as soon as I did I was mean with Blaise. Him and I didn't always get along, so we split out and I found my own compartment.

30 minutes after leaving the train came to a sudden stop then began again. Soon after, my compartment door slid open only to reveal Theo. My Theo. Not the one I saw at a meeting weeks ago. "Hey love" a smile appears across his face

"Love? that's a new one" I said with a growing smirk

He sat down and began pulling something out of his bag. "what that?" I know i'd find out but i didn't really care

"your present of course" he slid the black box across the table over to me.
"ooOoo WAIT DID YOU OPEN YOURS" a glowing smile appeared on my face.

" no not yet" at that he pulled out the same box I tied to my owls leg

"open yours first it's a birthday present, which reminds me" I got his Christmas present out of my bag and slid it  over towards him.

"okay, okay." he said smiling, he pulling the ribbon of the box. Slowly, creating anticipation, he pulled the top off, and as soon as he saw it his smile became bigger, yes somehow that's possible.

His lifted it up out of the bag, holding up a mat black ring.

"Thank you y/n" then he slid the ring onto his middle finger excitedly. he then sat there for a good minute, just admiring it

"Y/N OPENS YOURS NOW" he was like a little kid in a toy shop, way to excited.

"Okay okay, you'll wake up anyone who's asleep" he smiled a little more at this comment. 

I pulled out a beautiful necklace, silver with emeralds placed around it, it shimmered in the suns light. Not to sparkly, but the perfect amount where it wasn't to unbearable.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU THEO" i couldn't help but be excited it was gorgeous and not to mention from Theo.

About and hour later we arrived back at Hogwarts. Sadly Enzo was still away on vacation with his family. so no girl talk. git.

Theo and I walk to the castle since Draco was nowhere to be seen. As we approach the school the one and only Harry Potter comes into view. Along with Ron Weasley.

I knew Draco would be coming soon and I had to start my task at some point, so it's better sooner than later.

I excuse my self from Theo who then patiently waited for me at the entrance of the school.

"Harry, Ron. I hope you've had an happy christmas. But not to ruin your fun. Draco will be coming soon and we all know what that means" I said politely

"Thank you y/n" Harry said with a grateful sigh, him and Ron then hurried off.

I made my way back to Theo and We continued our way back up into the castle. We walked around the school a bit while waiting for our trunks to get delivered back to our dorms.

We continued on our peaceful walk until we reached the seventh floor. "Y/n do you know which floor we're on?" he asked innocently

"yeah, we're on the seventh floor" we locked eyes and he gave me a grin. "OHHHH" before i could finish my sentence he pulled me into a kiss, only this time i actually expected it. once again he got swerved.

Theo pouted, and sent me annoyed glances, but still, he quickly got over it.

Theo and I continued our walk, but i couldn't help that my mind wandered.

Today was December 30th making tomorrow New year's eve. And who doesn't love new years ...

***********
AT THE MALFOY MANOR

"Lucious, Narcissa. Your family consist of the most loyal death eaters in my ranks, but I'd like to ask of something from you" Voldemort cold voice spoke loud and clear

"What is it, my lord?" Lucius malfoy questioned

"Very well, Lucious. I'd like Y/n and Mattheo to have marry, no, not now but i'd still like to unite our families " Voldemort stayed serious making sure he was taking seriously by this request.

"Yes my Lord, I will call for y/n" before he could finish his sentence Voldemort interrupted

"no, no, no. She doesn't need to know about this. I'll bring Theo here to prepare him
of my request"

A/n
hey guys! i just wanted to say Happy New Years! um- so. i- how'd you like the chapter. Please don't kill me for stopping it right here but THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR ALMOST 800! YEAH 800 READS ✨