*11*

"WHY CANT YOU LOVE ME " Theo didn't take it very well. "HOW Y/N , OUR NIGHT TIME WALK AND TALKS SOUND WAY DIFFERENT THAN THIS SHIT" after his hissy fit, he stormed out of the room. bitch.

I haven't seen him like this since the meeting at the Malfoy Manor or when fighting the 3rd year yesterday,  it's not that hard to not be bi polar.

Yeah it's scary to see his anger towards some else, and I always felt bad for the person who had to witness it, but when he's like this towards me I hate it. I terrible, horrible, nasty, annoying, it makes me want to bitch slap him.

I hate seeing Mattheo like this, being a bitch.

But how do I love him when i'm not sure if i'll be able to keep a promise as big as "i love you" the thought of this practically terrifies me.

We still didn't start classes for another week, Enzo my best friend wouldn't be back for another week. This bitch better reset his priorities.

Personally i'm not exactly looking forward to talking or even being by Theo. He irritates me.

Seeing him at meal times isn't going to be exactly fun either. Especially because he needs anger management classes. His dad really should get on top of that more that I think about it. I'll bring it up and next meeting.

MATTHEO POV
i told her i loved her, and i wasn't lying.

Growing up with the dark lord as your dad really isn't all the great. For one he never shows any emotion other than anger, sometimes excitement when he gets his way, and when he's fan girling .

I didn't even really grow up with him, he was supposed to be dead as far as i was supposed to know.

But no he came back during first year. I was staying with well- i don't remember.

After my father came back he wanted to train me and make sure i was ready to be one of his followers, obviously higher in the ranks, i mean i'm Mattheo riddle.

My life was completely ass after he came back. It's like i forgot how to feel something other than hatred and anger. Father like son.

Then y/n had to say some stupid shit and call me "theo" i'm not sure why it made me realize that i loved. no, i love her so much but it clicked.

I was emotionally and physically hurt when she said she couldn't love me back. i'm supposed to marry her. she's supposed to love me.

Y/N POV
sitting down during breakfast at the slytherin table was horrible.

Not many stupids, yes stupids returned back yet so it was only about 10 Slytherins.

Mattheo being one of them. When I looked at him all I could see from his facial expressions, was hurt.

Yes, It's true I  love him but I can't.  When I look at him he's full of hurt but still wears his ring, but that doesn't change anything it can't.

He's Voldemort's son. Not to mention I'll probably need to marry someone of high statues, according to my bitch ass dad, very fucking stupid.

Breaking me away from the train of thoughts was the sound of Owls approaching the school.

Not as many but a large lot of them.

One stoped directly next to me, a letter and large box from my Mother.

Later that night, I stayed in my room, i didn't particularly want to go down for lunch or dinner. it hurt to much to see him. So staying away was the best option.

My mothers letter was just saying how she missed Draco and I and hoped our new years was fun. The box contained  sweets from Honey-dukes, our mother knew us to well.

Hours passed of just being in my room. Quite boring to be honest.

Dinner was just finishing but the common room sounded quite still, so i'm assuming no Slytherins have came back down.

A loud knock echoed throughout my room, but before i could get up to unlock it, the person on the other side muttered "alohomora" to unlock it.

Mattheo Riddle of all people comes storming in with a plate full of food. "Y/n Malfoy. why weren't you at dinner, you. need to eat"

Theo was always determined to get what he wanted, and he always did end up get what he wanted.

After i finished eating before he could say anything else or leave I spoke up. "Theo i'm sorry. I do love you but I don't know if i'm good at things like this" with a soft smile and no words he pulls me into a tight embrace and just holds me there, holding me like he'll never get to again.

I could tell he needed this more than I did. An emotional little fucker he was, he just never shows anyone.

A/N
hi guys i'm sorry for the short chapter, i'm going to write longer ones really soon. BUT DID YOU READ THE NEW CHAPTER OF POSSESIVE SLAAHVEAKSJSBWKAKSBSB
WHAT THE- anyways thank you for 1k reads i didn't think people would actually read this but y'all proved me wrong. obviously.