*14*

Harry left after helping me study.

Theo and I soon left after he was far enough to not see us leaving together. I mean it's kinda fucking sus.

The same dude that stayed the whole time the whole fucking time leaves right after they finish studying.

Theo and I walked down the corridors, this time talking our normal way for when we take walks.

Plus we all know what happens when we get to the 7th floor.

"Y/N HEYYYYY" Enzo's vice echoed through the empty corridor.

"ARE YOU WITH MATTHEO- OH SHITTTT YOU ARE" I gave Enzo a side glare. He's really fucking stupid.

"YES BITCH GET YOUR MANS" Enzo ran back down the opposite corridor fan girl-ing.

an occasional "THATS MY BESTIE" was yelled at other people that had happen to be walking the same way as him.

"Theo i am-" before I could finish my sentence

Mattheo broke out in a fit of laughter. this bitch started to choke.

"Theo are you okay?" I asked

Theo looked up at my with tears in his eyes.

"Darling no, Enzo is. is. is. different" Theo choked out in-between laughs and coughs.

Theo finally settled down and we just walked back to the common room.

As we walked in we both saw Enzo sitting down near the fire on one of the leather chairs.

As he heard us enter he turned his head. His eyes when from Theo to me then back to Theo.

He came us a cheeky grin and began to say something stupid most likely.

"LORENZO. NOT RIGHT NOW" I yelled before he could continue.

"Fine, but its my turn to get you. Girl talk now"

Enzo started his sentence pouty but finished it in a demanding pouty tone.

Mattheo gave a look of annoyance and let me go with Enzo.

"See you later?" I questioned before leaving Theo

"Astronomy tower at 9, okay" Theo said then added a small smile. He then walked to his dorm while Enzo and I went to mine.

"Lorenzo" I started but then was RUDLEY interrupted

"SOOOOO ITS IT MRS. RIDDLE NOW BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE LIKE UH NEVER APART" I haven't seen Enzo this excited since we first arrived and saw the castle across the lake.

"SOO HOWS MRS. BERKSHIRE, OH SORRY I MEANT EVIE DIGGORY" I said but in a much more annoyed tone.

"Y/NNN YOU CANT DO THAT" Enzo said with a pout.

After a bit more taking and laughing with Enzo, he was passed out.

My clock said its about a quarter tell 9 so I kinda have to hurry and get ready to leave for the Astronomy tower.

I put on a sweat shirt and grey sweat pants. Swaggy i know.

I left for the astronomy tower about 5 till.

I walk down the empty corridors with an occasional nod to someone walking in the opposite direction.

I made my way up the stair of the tower, it always got calmer and calmer the higher you climbed.

As i reached the top, I stepped into the open area i looked up into the night sky.

I recognized a few constellations thanks to astronomy classes.

I had my arms resting on the railing as a pair of familiar hands wrap around me pulling me to face the certain some one. *cough cough theo*

he laughed and simply smiled staring into my eyes.

It was hard not to stare back into his.
"Y/n Malfoy, I'd like to ask you something important"

A/n
hey guysssss so i- um don't hate me for that but i'll be updating tomorrow or saturday i'm not sure :) OH AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THR SUPPORT YOU HAVE ALL GIVING THIS STORY

Riddle - |Mattheo Riddle| Under Revisionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें