*47*

" Who even invited her, No one even likes her" Y/n complained while watching Astoria Greenass.

"Well Mattheo obviously liked her at one point" Enzo said laughing to himself.

A dirty look for Y/n shut him up real quick .
"My bad" he said quickly. Y/n rolled her eyes before grabbing Mattheos arm.

"Oh look, it's Dad! Let's go talk to him" Y/n said excitedly as she pointed at the Dark lord.

"He's not your dad yet" Mattheo smirked.

Y/n pulled him across the ball room over to a Voldersnort who was enjoying a glass of might i add very spiked punch.

"Evening Father" Mattheo nodded greeting his dad.

"Hiiiii Mattheoooo" Voldy said excitedly. As soon as he spotted y/n he smiled wildly. "EHHHH MY FAVORITE!" He exclaimed intertwining their arms.

y/n looked over her shoulder at a laughing Mattheo. "So dad, where are we walking to?" she asked looking up and the drunk dark lord.

As soon as he heard her he became tearful. "Did, did you just call me dad?" He said looking like a very proud person. "Well Daughter" he winked "We're going to go talk to some verg important people"

Tom stopped at a small group of popular, high ranked death eaters. "His uncle Reg, Auntie Bella" she said nodded her head in their direction

Before anyone could say anything in return, Voldemort pulled her away, to the front of the room.

"Uh-Hem, I have an announcement" Voldemort said looking over the crowd. "This is my Brand new daughter" he said cheerfully.

Someone in the crowd called out suddenly. "They got married?"

Voldemort gasped. "ugh no, not yet. WE SHOULD HAVE A WEDDING" he yelled back.

"psst, y/n go put on a wedding dresss" he said slurring his words but also pushing her towards the stairs.

Quick a/n
How i imagine the wedding dress:
(you can imagine it differently.)

 Continue 😩

Continue 😩

"Is this seriously happening, i can't tell the dark lord no" She said talking to herself as she looked into the mirror.

A second later a house elf came to collect her because Voldemort wanted the wedding to start, very impatient .

Y/n wasn't sure how it was completed so fast but the hall was transformed into a room actually appropriate for a wedding not a birthday ball.

Y/n and Mattheo stood in front of the crowd looking into each others eyes, mesmerized by the other. 

How could two people love each other so much after so many fuck ups. Neither of them had any idea.