*24*

"HARRY POTTER" dumblewhore yells after harry's name suddenly burst from the goblet of fire...
"HAHA FUCKING STUPID, DONT DIE DARLING" Enzo yells at the  top of his lungs.
Enzo and I start cracking up, which gains us a few glares from the other houses. On the other hand Theo and Draco already got up to move when they saw Enzo's face light up when Harry was called.
"now thank you  ms. Malfoy and mr. Berkshire, now if i could continue, Harry go join the other contestants" dumblewhore speaks confidently.
Enzo and I side eye each other and immediately begin dieing again. We stumble out of our seats and get out of the dinning hall.

"DID YOU SEE HIS FACE" Enzo manages to get out

"THEN THE TEACHERS TABLE, AT YOUR COMMENT, I SWEAR SNAPE SMILED" I laugh back.

"You guys have issues" Theo and Draco say as then also ascend from the dinning hall.

Theo and I sat in his dorm. Theo sitting reading, and i the one and only was doing stupid potions homework. like fuck you snape.
Suddenly Mattheo breaks the silence, "Ill be back in a bit darling" He walks over to be and places a small kiss onto my temple. What. A.  Softy.

THIRD PERSON POV :)
Mattheo made his way down the corridors, well technically only to the library. He needed to meet with the one and only Astoria.
"Astoria." Mattheo said as he saw her.
"Mattheo" She replied.

Mattheo took a seat across from her, but never looking her fully in the eyes. "Astoria, we need to talk about it.
"Oh mattaey, what ever could we talk about" Astoria replied with a sweet smile.

Mattheo slammed his fist on the table, obviously annoyed. "You know what Astoria. Actually fuck you" Mattheo stormed off still annoyed .
Before he was out of ear shot Astoria replied "you already did, love" she laughed and walked back to her dorm room.

EIGHT MONTHS AGO
MATTHEO POV
"Y/n, i'm going to study with astoria" I yell to her as I get up and make my way to her dorm.
I hear her sweet voice reply with a simple okay.

It didn't take long before i was entering her dorm.
"Hey mattheo, fancy seeing you here" Astoria said  with a smirk.
God. What's wrong with me. I thought to myself

A while later, about an hour I left her dormitory feeling shitty but also amazing. Damn.
I walked back towards my room forgetting partially  about y/n.
I enter quietly, only to find  y/n asleep in my bed with homework and books scattered around her.

she looks perfect, like an angel.

seeing y/n asleep in my bed made everything come back to me. I fucked up.

A/N
HEYYYYY GUYS!  so um. I'm really sorry for not posting more. I really am. Schools a lot rn but i'm trying :). anyways i'm sorry for this chapter but the next one probably will make me cry ☺️✌️ ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALMSOT 16K READS!!!!