*21*

"THEO, THEO" I yelled down the corridore as I began to run to Mattheo.

"I made It, I MADE THE TEAM" I yell as I show him the jersey Marcus threw at me moment before. His eyes lit up and began to have a stupid smile grow across his face.

"Thats amazing y/n!" Theo said in excitment.
"Ill make sure no one hits you with any buldgers" He saids hugging me.

"I'll meet you in the common room tonight, I have to go meet with Astoria" He said breaking away from my grasp.

"Oh okay" I say giving him a half hearted smile.
Him and Astoria had gotten closer over the corse of third year.

A MONTH LATER (I GOT BORED IM SORRY)

It was my first ever Quidditch game. Slytherin aginst Hufflepuff. I brilliant sixth year boy is the captian. hahaha kinda hot.

Soon enough all our players where in formation, draco looking for the snitch, Theo hitting Bludgers away from Flint, and Enzo looking stupid as ever trying to make me laugh.

About 20 minutes later slytherin was up by 20 points, The hufflepuff and Draco both flying around above us looking for the Snitch.

"MALFOY GOES FOR A SHARP DIVE, HAS HE SPOTTED THE SNITCH" Lee screams from the announcers booth. "AND HES COUGHT IT, SLYTHERIN WINS" Lee yells a little louder this time. The whole slytherin section when crazy.

I fly down and drop my broom, running into the crowd of Slytherins surrounding Draco.

Breaking to the front I pull draco into a tight hug. "Good job, brother dearest" I say with a laugh.

"Thank you sister dearest, you did great. don't forget party in the slytherin common room" He said as he walked off to the locker rooms.

Waiting for the locker rooms to clear out I spot The hufflepuff caption. "Hey Hufflepuff, good game" I say with a smile.

"Thanks Malfoy, oh and by the way it's Cedric"
He politely smiles back.

It feels like we talk for hours. He's sweet, and not a bad person to talk to, it's actually pretty easy.

After finally changing I make my way to the Slytherin common room for the party. Before I could actually get there a very very familiar hand pulls me into a opposing corridor.

"Hello Mattheo, nice to see you to" I say with a cheeky grin.

"Very Funny y/n, why where you talking to that hufflepuff" He says hufflepuff like it's a sin to even mention.

"Relax darling, we're just friends" I say with a smile.

At this he visible relaxes.

"y/n will you meet me at our spot in 10" he says with a small smile. I agree and walk off to my down to get ready.

"Theo, are you in here" I yell

I turn the corner to see him sitting on the leather couch, just waiting for me.

"Darling, I'm going to make this quick. Will you be my Girlfriend"