*42*

"Please Lucius, we need to protect them" Narcissa whispered to her husband as they prepared for a meeting.

As his wife spoke his face set with stone features. "You already know what has to happen Narsissa."

"They're only children" she paused "Dumbledore knows of the Dark lords plans Lucius" Once again his facial expression changed this time with disgust.

"We'll tell the Dark Lord immediately"

The grounds of Hogwarts in the early hours always hold a calm, peaceful environment. This is exactly why Lorenzo knew he could find his soulmate by the lake.

"y/n, i finally found you" he smirked "i'm surprised you're not in the library reading sappy romance novels" he then took a seat next to her, looking at the rising sun which held shades of pink yellow and oranges

"i would be but the library isn't open for another 20 minutes" she said calmly. "Enzo, what if my dad makes me get the dark mark" she paused before exposing the plans for her older brother

Enzo took a deep breath before responding. "Then i'll join the ranks with you" he said holding out his pinky.

Y/n smiled at the gesture before wrapping her finger around his and kissing her thumb to "lock it in"

Lorenzo stood up and held out an arm. "I smelt muffins baking while I was looking for you" She took his hand to pull herself up then walked back to the castle with him.

Y/n looked up at her best friend before breaking the silence "You know Enzo, i think i love him again"

Lorenzo smiled "Mattheo?" he asked

"No, just Theo" y/n then rested her head against his shoulder and paused to continue watching the sunrise.

a/n
just a cute enzo y/n mini chapter bc ily them to much.
thank you sm for 113k :) ily guys too