*22*

Dimly lit coridors. No students of anysort around. Probably all attending the Slytherin party. Draco decised all the house would be able to join, how generous.
"Darling, I'll see you in the Common Room in 10" Theo Said with a smile. I nodded, he walked off.
It's probably better off, I need to "look hot" according to Enzo.

Soon enough I made it into my dormitory. The party didnt seem to be in full swing yet, plus I didnt see any Fire Wiskey.
"Bitch let me in" Enzo whines "I need to approve of the hotness" He adds
"Fine" I say opening my door.
As soon as I make that mistake, Enzo is already half deep closet, so im the hotest on at this party.
"Perfect" Enzo says with a smirk.

Ten minutes of Lorenzo and I bickering about the outfit, myself not wanting to wear it. Enzo on the other hand  practically demanding me to wear it. Over all, Enzo won.

Enzo walks me to the end of the hallway, where the girls dormitory begin. He takes the lead infront of me. Obviously wanting me to be the center of attention, because Lorenzo Berkshire knows how to grab attention when he needs to. By the sound of things this party was in full swing, so everyone would be here. everyone.

As soon as I know Enzo has grabbed the attention I make my way down the few stairs. Enzo  chose to dressd me like in a Emarld Green tight dress with a small slit down the left side, with a skin tight black under shirt. AND DAMN WAS I HOT.  I mean let a girl have her attention.

Everyone in awh as I make my way down fully. I couldnt help but smile at Lorenzo's specialty.
Everyone still had their eyes on me, but the only ones I could stare back into where the same deep dark green ones. Which happened to belong to the one and only Mattheo Riddle.

The next thing I know, I'm taken away by the oh so familiar hands. He giudes me to main sitting area of the common room, away from everyones stares, GET THIS SOME GIRLS *cough cough. Astoria and Pansy* sent me DEATH GLARES. anywaysss

"Darling, remind me to never dout Enzo's taste again" He says with a smile.
"what a softy" I say to myself.
"Speaking of Enzo, where is he?" I ask Theo
We both look around the room a bit. Then there he is. In the corner. With the one and only. Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.
"Holy fuc-" Theo starts
We both laugh at the sight of this for some reason.
"No. Suprise." I manage to say in between laughs. Of course My bestfriend and my Brother.

About five minutes later, they both deside to join Mattheo and I. All four of us had cocky ass grins. I look from Theo, then back over to Enzo and Draco.
Suddenly Theo and I burt out laughing.
"It took Three years for you guys to finally stop hating  eachother and date" I spit out
Draco and Enzo get visable red at this.
"You- You're not mad?" Enzo stutters

"Of course not Lorenzo, you're my bestfriend, and draco you're my brother" I start "I'm not going to stop loving either of you, plus in the future Enzo and I could be sibling in laws" A huge smile all takes place on our faces.

A/n
Hi guys, so a lot of you have been guessing Lorenzo as Gay or Bi, and It's something i've wanted to do for awhile. SOOOOO DRACO AND ENZO. I love it tbh 🤪