*8*

A week has gone by since seeing Theo. The Manor is cold as always. My mother makes sure to check on me daily.

Draco and I talk more and more everyday. When our parents are out he'll let me ride on one of his old brooms so we can fly around.

Our mother came home early one of the days we were flying and obviously saw us, then denied she saw anything.

We all know our father would never allow me to fly. Flying is greatly looked down on when it comes to pureblood daughters.

Christmas was approaching quickly meaning me got to go back to Hogwarts soon. Meaning I get to see Neville, Enzo, and Theo.

Along with voldemort's task which didn't seem to hard, but I don't want to be the reason Harry dies, or gets put into danger.

I write to Theo frequently. He's protective, never wanting me in danger. He tells me all about his Father and when meetings will happen.

In his last letter he let me know a meeting will be held in two days, which he would be attending. When I read the is my heart skipped a beat. The manor has been unbearable for the longest time.

Father is preparing us to become death eaters at the age of 14  which would be making us the youngest death eaters ever.

Our mother is fully against it. But Lucius says it to show our respects to the Dark Lord. Very very very stupid and a bitchy mover from our father.

***************

"Y/n! WAKE UPPPP" Draco screamed practically at the top of his lungs. "it's Christmas" at the sound of draco screaming it's Christmas I jump out of bed just as excited has he was. He offered he arm as we ran down the hall to our parents room.

Our parents were no where to be seen, meaning they were already downstairs waiting for us.

We booked it out of the room, gliding down the stairs our eyes searching for our parents.

The downstairs was filled with amazing smells, coming from the kitchen. The house elves must be cooking. Excitedly we walked (speed walked) to the main sitting area. It would be rude running into the room.

As we entered we saw the area, which had a huge glimmering tree in the center with piles stacked to the ceiling with presents.

*******

"Y/n wake up" Dracos voice wasn't as excited as when we were younger but still had some excitement. "it's christmas" at the sound of those words our whole childhood habits came back.

We locked eyes, I jumped out of bed, eyes wide running towards draco laughing.

We locked arms and ran down the stairs, already being able to smell the elves cooking.

Before we were spotted running we began walking at a normal speed towards the sitting room.

The decor never failed to amazing me. Last year it was a Emerald Green theme to celebrate Draco and I getting into Slytherin. This year a silver for what i'm assuming to be so because Draco got on the slytherin quidditch team.
Presents stacked just as high as any year, still shocked me. "Good morning darlings" our mothers calm voice approached coming from the kitchen.

"Merry Christmas Mother" Draco and I said in a happy tone.

As soon as our father was ready to began we all sat down in the sitting room and began opening presents.

Draco got a new quidditch broom and practice robes. A few rings as well. I opened mine to find new jewelry and clothes with accessories.

After eating breakfast we where dismissed so our father could discuss things with fellow death eaters.

As I made my way to my room my mother called for me to meet her in her and my fathers room. "Darling, I thought you might like this"

she then pulled out a large box wrapped in green and silver wrapping paper. "Go on and open it in your room, i need to meet with your father. "Oh and darling don't let anyone see it" She then left with a wink only and mother and daughter would understand.

I made my way to my room, locking the door I sat on my bed unwrapping the giant box, only to find my own Quidditch broom. A Nimbus 2001. I couldn't breathe. My own broom. Before anyone could barge into my room and see this present I hid it under my bed under the loosened floor board.

Sitting down on my bed, beginning to drift off I realize I haven't written back to Theo. At this I burst out of bed and began to start writing:

Dear Mattheo,
How was your christmas? I have a present for you when we next see each other! Today was the first time I was happy here. It didn't last long, my father needed to do work with death eaters. Meaning Draco and I got sent upstairs.

I wish I could see you. I really do miss you. By the time you get this I assume it will already be your birthday or past your birthday. If my owl arrives early please don't open the present until it's your birthday !
Always,
Y/n

Once again I sealed the letter with the Malfoy crest. But this time also tying a small box with a gold ribbon to my owls foot.

Before sending her of she got her usual head scratches, but this time a few treats.

As she flew off a knock echoed through my room. It was Draco. "Hey sissy, mother and father are out" we both knew what he meant.

A smirk grew on both our faces he ran to his room to get ready while I did the same, but I grabbed my new broom. After getting ready I ran to his room, it was empty so I assume he's already down stairs.

I ran down to grand staircase. Once again draco's standing there looking ready for quidditch. I ran towards him, with excitement in my eyes.

He spotted my new broom and his eyes lit up! "YOU GOT A BROOM" we both laugh and ran to our favorite flying spot.

A/N
Heyyyy guys, thank you so much for almost 600! reads that's amazing! But on the other hand what do you think y/n got for Theo. But Narcissa getting y/n a broom is something i could definitely see her doing, if it was something her daughter wanted 🥺 anyways love you guys