*15*

i sat at the very back table, the corner one to be exact. The table was always dimly lit never fully hit by the light. It was always so peaceful being able to sit without disruption. Forgetting all the issues of reality. All the drama simple fading away. Just being able to go into a different reality, into different realities every different book. This specific book was about two lovers that found each other. It was a frowned upon relationship. I finally reached the chapter where they got together after weeks of being to worried of being disappointments. Slowly I close the book returning to my reality. a happy feeling rushed over me. They found love. Here a boy sat down in-front of me . The boy who makes me cheeks go red, the boy who gives me butterflies at the slightest acknowledgment. He looks over at me and delivers a soft smile. identical to the one we shared almost a year ago in transfiguration class. The day I realized he was different from anyone i've ever loved before. He was the one I wanted to share late night walks with. The one I wanted butterflies for. The one who understood me without any judgement. The boy i want to love.
Little did I know he was feeling the same exact thing.

"Y/n Malfoy, I'd like to ask you something important" his words sent me into chills.
I nodded slowly, and he continued.
"I love you and-"

As his words began flowing out It all began to combine together. It all began to get blurry.

Then I simply woke up.

A/N
yeah. sorry. THANK YOU FOR 3.4k reads ✨❤️