*32*

A/N
hi loves, i have a few things to say before the chapter starts.
1.) the story is still under review, i just want the story to be a better read, i wasn't the best writer 5 months ago
2.) This is a filler chapter, so nothing big will really happen
3.) i'm going to try and post once a week, with longer chapters
4.) i love you guys thank you so much for 50k reads, who knew people would actually be interested in this.
5.) Rest in peace Helen, you'll be missed.

Enjoy!

3rd person Pov
"y/n, please" enzo said softly, adding a gentle knock on the door.

Inhaling sharp and deeply, y/n got up and slowly shuffled to the door.  When the door opened, the sight Lorenzo saw was heartbreaking.

His best friend was horrible, she looked as if she hadn't slept or eaten in days, maybe even weeks. She had deep purple bags hanging under her eyes, mascara streaks staining her face, out lining the trail of tears.

"My poor baby" was the only thing Enzo could get out before embracing his (platonic) soulmate in his arms.

In an awkward position Enzo guided y/n towards her bed, only letting go of her, to tuck her in.

Before leaving he whispered quietly, making sure not to disturb her peaceful state. "I'll be back very soon my love, go to sleep"

Y/n seemed to listen, and soon drifted off after Enzo exited quietly.

Lorenzo made his way from the common room, to the hospital wing, which he found Madame pompfrey tending to a minor injury of a 1st year student.

"Uh, i needed a dreamless sleep potion please" he said with a hopeful tone lacing throughout it.

"for what, mr berkshire?" she asks

"oh, you know, y/n" enzo continued

The realization of the situation set place in her expression and she sighed. "i'll be back in a second" she said while shuffling off to find it.

It didn't take long, and Lorenzo set off down the corridors, back down to the common room.

Upon entering her room, he found her stirring in her sleep. She was awake again in the matter of minutes. Lorenzo gave her a soft smile and held the potion up to her.

"Drink up" he muttered while handing her the glass he had poured.

y/n listened and was out like a light again, only this time it would actually be enjoyable and she wouldn't be reliving all those memories with cedric.

LORENZO POV
I stayed for a while to make sure she was okay, and didn't wake up again. I didn't have anything better to do until dinners which was  in two hours. I don't think staying and possibly waking y/n is an option either.

So i guess the other malfoy is my only choice.

I left her dormitory as quietly as possible, and walked down the hall over to the boys dormitories.

I stayed with the second choice malfoy twin for a little while, he was okay, but i wasn't exactly in the mood, my best friend was currently a mess, all because of mattheo riddle.

imma beat his ass.

y/n Pov
It didn't take long for enzo to come back, well it didn't feel like i was asleep for very long. i couldn't help but keep cedric or riddle out of my head. Whenever i close my eyes, the only thing i can see is one of their smiles.

After my round of drugs- i mean the potion enzo brought me, i woke up, because i wasn't drugged properly.

Dinner was close to starting, it was the last night before the students would have to return for the summer vacations. My trunk was packed, and ready to return home to the MalFOy ManOr.

While searching for my fuzzy socks,( which i will be wearing to dinner, shoes are for losers) an owl pecked at my window, and of all owls. It belonged to father dearest.

Y/n,
You're not returning home tomorrow. I don't care where you go. Do tell Draco he is to come home.

-Lucius

What the fuck does this bitch mean "yOuR NOt reTurNiNg HoMe" bitch i live there. smd.

I didn't return a reply, and continued searching for my socks.

once i found them and they were on my feet, i left my dormitory, and went  to find Harry.