*17*

Everyone began filling into the great hall. Dumbledore's end of the year speech began shortly along with the mounds and mounds of what seems like ever lasting food.

Gryffindor won the house cup sadly, Slytherin in a close second.

The feast, perfect as always is enjoyable, well until I remember in less than 13 hours i'd be back on the train on my way to the Manor.

Including my sperm donor, most realistically the dark lord. AYEE THAT MEANS MATTHEO.

This also means having the comfort of my mother, not to mention being able to ride my broom.

Dumbledore's loud voice broke my train of thought, he was dismissing us from dinner to prepare for tomorrow's departure.

I got up and began for the Slytherin common room. Not many people have actually left yet so the corridors where practically empty.

The peacefulness didn't last to long, a cold hand wrapped around my wrist pulling me into a hidden corridor.

Theo, it's Theo. "Hello Darling" he then added a soft smile. Before I could actually respond his task my hand interlocking it with his.

He led me down through corridors up to the Astronomy tower.

He never didn't have a smile on his face. He looked happier than i've seen since our first encounter.

"y/n, tomorrow we'll be on the train back to hell, away from Hogwarts. Our heaven."

"Mattheo, I'll miss you an-" before i could continue he pulls me into a tight hug, one he really mean. One he needed to actually be the smallest bit okay for summer break.

"y/n. i need to say something." Theo stuttered.

Mattheo Riddle was never one to me nervous for anything. FOR MERLINS SAKE, VOLDEMORT IS HIS FATHER.

"y/n, i love you" "I really do, but it's different with you" I could see it in his eyes, his beautiful eyes. His eyes showed he really did mean it, he really loved me. I wouldn't mess up this up for the second time...

"I love you too Mattheo" theo's body relaxed at the sound of me saying i back. he was finally sure i loved him.

The next morning Theo and I followed Draco down to the train, theo and I found a compartment together.  i had a feeling this wouldn't be the last time i saw him. but for now it is.

With theo by my side I felt safe. I just sat next to him resting my head on his shoulder, our hands still interlocked.

The sudden loud crash of the compartment door slamming open woke me from my sleep, and of course it was. Enzo.

"MOM, IS THAT DAD" Enzo's voice and words mixed made me chock on literally nothing.

"LORENZO, NO, WELL" I yelled back without thinking.

Theo's cheeks got red along with mine. Enzo's eyes got wide and looked like he wanted to scream.

"Enzo, I was kidding" i say with an awkward laugh. Theo grips my hand a little tighter. I look up at him, his cheeks still red, but a huge grin on him face. What a bitch.

"Okay so uh mom, and dad i guess" enzo began
I could feel my cheeks getting warmer and redder

"i'm coming to your house for holiday" Enzo's voice was full of excitement

"REALLY Y/N, DOES HE HAVE TO COME" Dracos voice was muffled but still loud from the other compartment.

A/N
Hi bitches, so today we got 4k reads and I almost fucking cried. I made this story as a joke bc i was bored and simping over mattheo. So thank you for sharing the simping issues with me :)  but anyways Thank you so much. Also I love the comments you guys leave... they make me love you guys even more 😎 oh and here's some information for coming chapters. There will be one more for 2nd year and then i'm considering skipping 3rd year because i don't really gave any ideas BUT I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR 4TH YEAR, so i'm asking if you guys would be okay with that?