𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 part 2

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: mentions of body shaming and bullying, insecurity, cursing

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆: S. Tendo x fem!Reader, (Nekoma, Shiratorizawa x fem!Reader)

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 2.7 k

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃: yes
──────────────────

"(Nickname), (Nickname)!" a cheerful voice echoed through the halls as (Name) turned around, gripping her notebook tighter. At the sight of her boyfriend Satori Tendo, a lovely smile appeared on her face.

"Hey, Tori, what's up?" she asked as he ran up to her with Ushijima and Semi trailing right behind him. Semi gave her a polite small smile and Ushijima nodded.

Satori's long arms wrapped around her shoulders as he pulled her closer to him and rested his chin on top of her head.

"Just wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend," he smiled at her with his cheeky smile as her heart melted from his cuteness.

After leaving Nekoma to keep herself away from that toxic school, she decided to get into Shiratorizawa even though the school was far from her. She got in with her academic skills that she wanted to use to manage the Nekoma team but they didn't appreciate it at all.

And it was her best decision ever. These people accepted her the way she was. She felt loved and pretty once again because the certain red-haired, happy boy made her remember every day how beautiful she is.

He didn't fail to make her fall in love with him.

So for now, she started managing the Shiratorizawa boys volleyball team happily. She knew that there's a chance that she will meet the Nekoma team someday again but she was prepared. She was not scared anymore because she got people on her side.

"Aren't you supposed to be practicing? Or are you slacking off again?" (Name) asked teasingly as she poked his side.

"Hmmm? The coach told us that he's busy with something along with other teachers so the practice got canceled. Talking about volleyball, we have an upcoming practice match, right?" Satori put his index finger and thumb on his chin, making the 'thinking' face.

"Yeah that's right but what's bothering me is that it's Nekoma. Shouldn't we cancel it, (Name)? If you're not comfortable with being around them we can cancel it or you can take the day off," Semi nodded and gave (Name) a worried stare.

He didn't expect to see her laugh.

"It's fine, it's fine! I'm alright now thanks to you guys, I'm able to get on my own feet again! Also, I got this fine man protecting me, right? As long as I know that he's in the gym with me and the others, I'll be fine," she said proudly and tapped Tendo's shoulder.

His chin was held high as if he was showing how much he mattered to (Name).

"That's right. If I'm going to have to, I'll gladly fight them with my bare hands, right miracle boy?"