𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖...?

꒰🖇꒱ Will you read this message or skip

꒰🖇꒱ Will you read this message or skip...?*ೃ༄

Because in the end, you deserve to know this.

━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━

Hey...!

This is not a one-shot but I wanted to say something.

I know I haven't been active as I used to be but I'm trying, I'm sorry.

But to the main part now.

There's a reason why I always put the 'question of the day' at the end of every chapter.

I always wanted to get to know all of you. That's why the first question was "What's your favorite color".

But then I noticed the people struggling, holding their demons in, reading my books to let out their feelings. That's when my mood switched and the only purpose of these questions was...

Me, checking up on you all, making sure that every single one of you knows that there's always someone who listens. 

Everyone has their time where everything feels so wrong and it's like the world turned it's back on them but there's always someone or something that will be covering their back.

Life is not fair, that's why some people are happy all the time and some people are not having the best life. But in the end, there's always something that will make a person smile.

When the "Are you okay?" question came up, I realized that when I feel down, it's nothing compared to these people. You all are strong and kind. 

That's what makes me keep going and asking you questions to make sure that you all know that you are precious and beautiful.

I don't have the time to reply to all of you, that's why I'm writing this even though a lot of people are going to skip this.

I appreciate the attention and love you give me, but you deserve it more.

˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆

. ·    +

˚

*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆

. ·    +    ˚

*     ˚

So what would you do if I would come up to you and hug you?

What would you do if I would say that everything will be okay?

What would you do if I would say that I want to hang out with you?

What would you say if I would tell you that you are beautiful?

You deserve better.

And I promise that one day, you'll be okay.