𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 /Tsukishima Kei/

╔═══════꧁꧂═══════╗

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

╔═══════꧁꧂═══════╗

She suffered but still kept on her smile

╚═══════꧁꧂═══════╝

✎... ʙʟᴀᴜ's ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ: ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

/𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥/

TW: death, blood, Tuberculosis

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Fingers brushing against the keys of the piano while people were watching in awe. That was the thing that brings (Name) happiness. Showing people her talent. Proving them that she can become a famous pianist.

Side by side with her boyfriend Tsukishima Kei that was supporting her no matter what gave her more confidence. She was a brave and strong woman.

No matter what, she kept on her smile and kept going. There was no time to struggle or fall into sadness, she threw the things that hurt her away and continued living the life that she dreamt of as a child. She didn't want to disappoint herself.

And that's what made her keep going.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.°

"I'm going to perform in 5 minutes Kei, get ready BABY!" she excitedly whispers yelled and he chuckled on the other side, already waiting for her performance on the recital.

"Good luck. I and the team will be sitting there in a few seconds so show them all who is THE (Name)..." he boosted her excitement and hung up.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.°

She held her chest tightly as the sudden pain started growing once again in her lungs. She felt like she couldn't breathe for a second. Taking a deep breath she leaned against a wall for support and tried to calm herself down.

A sudden urge to cough came as she started coughing a lot making the staff worried about her. "Are you okay miss (Last Name)?" one lady asked her as (Name) only nodded in response, not wanting to quit her recital. "I'll go to the doctor's after the recital so don't worry," she calmed the lady down as she hummed in response and got back to her work.

Slowly uncovering her mouth, (Name) widened her eyes as her hand was covered in blood. "What the-" "Miss (Last Name), it' your turn to go on the stage. Good luck!" one of the staff called and (Name) got nervous.

haikyuu angst || book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें