𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 /Yamaguchi Tadashi/

WARNINGS: replaced, breakup

PAIRING: T. Yamaguchi x fem!reader

WORD COUNT: 0.8

REQUESTED: no but actually yes

I Found by Amber Run

──────────────────

It was rainy outside as both of the lovers laughed and dashed through the rain to nowhere.

They were soaked with the cold water but they couldn't care less since the presence of each other was enough to warm up their hearts with bliss. Their problems, stress, and weight on their shoulders faded away as the only feeling they felt were...

Happiness.

They felt happy and free. Nothing in this world mattered to them as they only knew that at that moment, they were finally free from the grasp of the world even if it was just for a while.

"Tadashi!" a happy call of his name made him speed up as he finally caught (Name) into his arms as he wrapped his arms around her tightly, not letting go.

A surprised squeak came out of (Name) as she started laughing the second after.

"Got you!" Yamaguchi smiled as he spun (Name) around in his warm embrace, almost slipping on the ground.

"Oh, God! Be careful!" (Name) gasped as she held his arm tight.

It was a happy moment that they would never forget along with many more.

A wide smile was stretched on both of their faces as they couldn't imagine the world going without each other. How their lives would work without each other.

Yamaguchi for sure was (Name)'s soulmate.

As Yamaguchi finally caught his breath, he felt the urge of saying those words. After all, (Name) deserved to know it and he was willing to remind her every single day.

"(Name)," He called her name as she turned around to face Tadashi with her heart beating against her chest.

His lips parted as his eyes gain even more love towards the girl he held in his arms.

"I-..."

Į͖̪̥̩͙̦̱̯̊͗͑͋̊̈́͌͠͠ ̜̬̱͚̩͐̾̀̽͛̔̈́͜͢ḷ̗̥͙̹̓̀̀̓̅̆͗̊̂͟͟͢͢͞ͅo̡̔͊͟v̘̠̭͖̙̥́̾̀̿͆͐͋̈́͜͟e͔͙̍̆ ̢̦̭̃͑̎ẙ͚̣͇̍͆ơ̢͇͓̥͕̪͚̅̆̄͂̏͋͘͜u̧̫̣̭̰̠̽̐̊̿͐̅͛͢

"I love you"

He said that day. Those words turned so cold for (Name) that she couldn't even hear them from people around her.

Yamaguchi Tadashi may have been (Name)'s soulmate.

But apparently, she wasn't his soulmate.

"Oh, Tadashi do you know her?" oh how (Name) hated that voice. As she turned around to face the people who destroyed her, she could feel the invisible strings gently pulling her away from turning around.

As she looked into those eyes of the person she loved, she could see the kindness they still held.

And love, but it wasn't for her anymore.

Yamaguchi stood there, frozen and out of words. He could remember the night when he broke her heart for another.

He knew that (Name) didn't deserve this but he still did it.

"What do you mean you found someone else...?" (Name)'s voice cracked as tears gathered in her eyes as she could only stare at Yamaguchi with guilt running inside his body.

He used to love (Name) but he just fell in love with another woman. That's why he couldn't force himself to love someone else but at the same time, it broke him to see (Name) getting hurt by him.

"I'm so sorry, I really am."

Time was the enemy. Maybe they met at the wrong time. Or they loved the wrong person. Who knows, the only thing they knew was that when they were together, they really felt alive.

They didn't just exist, they felt alive.

Maybe it was just because they needed comfort to feel alive. To make themselves feel once again.

But just a look into (Name)'s eyes, he could tell that she was happy for him.

"No Aimi, I don't know her," and with a little smile on her face, (Name) turned to walk away from them without a word.

Because she knew that they will be fine together.

──────────────────

The times when (Name) felt alive were getting rare as the light she used to see was fading away too.

The phone ringing didn't stop and the name of her past lover showed up on the screen. She ignored it.

Instead, she sat on the window and looked outside to let the cold breeze into the room. Her dead eyes stared at the tree in her garden where she used to climb with Tadashi to joke around.

Her fingers felt cold and she had to take a deep breath to remind herself that she was still... existing.

That she wasn't living but still existing.

Yamaguchi Tadashi
Hey, are you okay?
Please pick up the phone

It was so calming to just sit there and enjoy the air before she had to return to the cold world where she had to face the reality and the fact that the person she used to love was no longer there for her.

"I promise, I'll be here forever," Tadashi said as he placed a kiss on her forehead. "You promise?" (Name) asked and looked up to him. "Yeah, I promise," a smile appeared on her face but not because she felt happy. It was because she knew that it's going to be broken one day.

In the end, they found love where it wasn't supposed to be.

Question of the day:
Wanna be swag together?

Apology for Funfruit and the others (you can skip)
I deeply apologize to Sammie and the others that decided to read this and cry because apparently my writting that I put like 5% of my power in is sad. Yamaguchi is a pure character with a nice soul so it's easy to make an angst with him and I even plan on making a book about him seperately (angst of course) so I guess there will be more tears.

I'm sorry Sammie for breaking your heart and I'll feed you again later. I'm sorry to the others too and here is my virtual food for you
( ̄Д ̄)ノ

Byes cuties! ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3=3