𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞 /Kuroo Tetsurou/

╔═══════꧁꧂═══════╗

╔═══════꧁꧂═══════╗

It's your fault

╚═══════꧁꧂═══════╝

✎... ʙʟᴀᴜ's ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ: ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

TW: mentions of cheating

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

(Name)'s POV

Every single night since two months ago, I'm left alone in this cold house. In the house where we used to share our moments. Laughter once filled the house but now, it's silent.

The silence is so suffocating. It's like you're not here anymore. It's like I have been left alone, but I'm not.

You're still here, but not with me.

Every single night I'm forced to eat up your excuses. Why you couldn't come home that day when I wanted to tell you that I got injured at work.

We wanted to create a family, remember? Of course not. You don't remember anything anymore.

Your little airhead can't recognize your wife anymore. Times when you called me by another woman's name, saying that I just overheard you even though I could see the nervous expression on your face.

You're such a bad liar. But here I am, waiting for you to arrive home even though you are at another woman's house doing God knows what.

Your pathetic smile while you're trying to convince me that I am the only person in your eyes. Lies. But even after all this time, I can't bring myself to leave you. It's because I love your stupid face and your bear hugs so much. How you stood up for me in high school and all those memories we have created.

Even though you hurt me so much, I can't bring myself to leave the person that makes me happy the most. Because you are the only hope in this cruel world for me.

But at the same time, you are the person that is destroying me every time you look into my eyes and say those cursed words.

"I love you."

What's the point in lying? One day it'll get out anyway and I'll have to face the reality and square up to throw the truth into your face. Tell you that I knew it all along but did nothing cause I am a pathetic woman who can't bring herself to leave her cheating husband.