𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 /Nekoma/

╔═══════꧁꧂═══════╗

╔═══════꧁꧂═══════╗

Even though I tried so hard, I'm done.
╚═══════꧁꧂═══════╝

✎... ʙʟᴀᴜ's ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ: ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

/𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥/

TW: mental abuse, bullying, blood, swearing

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

(Full Name) the so-called "Not-so-pretty" of the school. The modern society just knew how to judge people by their looks and never looked into their personality, that's why (Name) didn't care. That's why (Name) wasn't that hurt when people called her ugly. Because deep inside she was the prettiest person of them all.

Even though she put her mind and soul into studying more about volleyball to get her position as a manager no one appreciates it. She was left out in everything. Even though she was a strong woman, the only thing that was important was her looks. And that was really fucked up.

The amount of time she put into studying was incredible. It was all just to get her the position of manager. She adored volleyball players. Always adored and always will. And that's why she wanted to have a closer look at them.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.°

"I know, she is helpful and all but do you like the stares the other schools give us? She is literally the only thing that is making us look pathetic," Yamamoto kept on rumbling while the team was taking a water break. (Name) went for the towels so they thought that it would be safe to talk behind her back.

"It's not my fault that I don't look like those easy girls you like, Yamamoto-senpai," a voice spoke up behind him as he jumped in surprise.

"Shit..." Kuroo mumbled as he looked over Yamamoto's shoulder to see the smaller girl, (Name) holding the towels tightly with an unreadable expression on her face. "Here are your towels,"

She shoved the towels into their arms and walked quickly back. She knew about them talking crap about her. And she didn't care even though it hurts. The only thing she wanted was to managing the volleyball team. She won't quit though, she put so much time and effort into it.

While the team was watching her, (Name) shifted in her seat, feeling uncomfortable under their stares. "Tch, she heard us you idiot," Kenma mumbled under his breath to surprise the whole team.

"I thought you didn't like talking crap about her?" Kuroo teased him but Kenma just looked at him blankly and said the words everyone waited for. "Just that I never speak up doesn't mean that I like her," he said and went to grab his bottle.