So...In Another Life

IAL- In Another Life

So I guess all of us- I mean part of us know what "In Another Life Bokuaka fic" is.

It's a really lovely and sad story written by a fantastic author. Almost everyone cried while reading it and of course, it's written amazingly.

But remember that not every angst story is related to In Another Life. I really do appreciate every comment I receive from you and the support you give me is incredible but... I'm kinda getting tired of seeing all those comments comparing my book to IAL.

It's always "In Another Life vibes" here and "Oh god, that's so sad it reminds me of In Another life" there.

I know and I on my own love the story but there almost isn't a single chapter without a comment section or a comment filled with IAL.

I don't want to come out as rude and I apologize but I just want y'all to know that not every person likes getting their story compared to another.

I know, I got inspired by In Another Life once but that was all. 

Another thing is that in the "Haikyuu Angst book 1" I gave a shoutout to the book 'I Found You' by JUMINSSHII and let me tell you that even he didn't feel very happy with the fact that it was filled with In Another Life references.

As he says "I do love all those comments I receive and my readers but it's everywhere that I don't know if there's more talking about my book or In Another Life,"

Jumin published that book before IAL was and there's a whole different story. 

Just because it's named "I Found You" doesn't mean it's connected to IAL.

Thank you for understanding and I apologize if I'm being rude.

Blau-chan logging off