𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 /Sugawara Koshi/

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: death, car accident

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆: Sugawara Koshi x fem!reader

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓: 1.1k

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃: yes

𝐀𝐔: Soulmates (red string)

A/N: italic text means voicemail or phone calls.
──────────────────

In this world, love is an important feeling for every person.

Every person at some point deserved or deserves to feel love.

Love could be portraited in a lot of ways. Loving your partner, loving your family, loving the sun that always brings people happiness, and hopes for better days.

It's always there. That's why two souls connected to each other by a string existed.

Every person had their finger wrapped with a pretty red string.

Even though it sounds all cheeky and lovely, a lot of people don't have their string.

That's because their other half died. Their soulmate died so the red string fell apart, leaving the person all alone.

(Name) and Sugawara luckily found each other. Ever since they turned 10 years old, they desperately searched for each other. And they did found each other. They did fell in love.

⋆┄┄┄✦┄┄┄┄ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆

It was supposed to be their 3rd anniversary.

(Name) waited at home. She waited and waited but Sugawara didn't come. He was supposed to be there 2 hours ago.

Bitting her nails nervously, (Name) dialed his number for the 100th time, worried sick, just to be sent into a voicemail.

"Hey, this is Sugawara Koshi talking. I think I'm currently busy or my phone died so when I come back, I'll call or text you later! After the beep send a message. BEEP!" (Name) couldn't help but smile a little at the sound of his voice and the iconic 'BEEP' he said.

Getting the phone closer to her face, she started recording the voicemail and clicked on the "send" button.

⋆┄┄┄✦┄┄┄┄ ⋆ ✧ ⋆ ✧ ⋆

She started playing with her string. Tying it into randomly, then untying. She was getting bored and more worried.

Who wouldn't be worried when their other half was somewhere out there, not picking their phone.