𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 /Shirabu Kenjiro/

╔═══════꧁꧂═══════╗

╔═══════꧁꧂═══════╗

Merry Christmas... (Name).

╚═══════꧁꧂═══════╝

✎... ʙʟᴀᴜ's ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ: ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

/𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥/

AYYY MY FAVORITE PEOPLEEE, how's it going? I'm back!

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

(Name) was a beautiful girl born 1 day before Christmas.

The so-called sun of the family. But her family members were always gloomy and sad around her and she couldn't find out why. She thought that they hated her or that she was a disappointment in their eyes.

With that thought stuck in her head, she worked hard. Studied as much as possible, got herself a part-time job, and tried to succeed in school. Until a cute but a little blunt boy appeared in front of her eyes.

A boy that saw a passion for volleyball. A boy that saw a passion for loving her.

"I love you,"

Simple 3 words that turned the school life for those two all around. Created for each other to say exactly.

"Eh..?!"

Too perfect for each other. Like puzzles connecting and completing each other. Prince and princess. More like King and Queen.

"I said I love you..."

A whole fairytale created for kids. A bedtime story would be nice, hm? Just two young people blindly in love.

"I-I love you too..."

Nothing is perfect.

It would be so nice and dreamy to see two people living happily their lives, in love, not caring about the world. But remember the title. Nothing is all happy and pretty here. Someone always suffers.

"What do you mean by curse...?"

In order to see people with their heart-shattering, tears streaming down their cheeks, you need to pick someone who needs to suffer.

And the best choice is to pick the most innocent one.

"I'm supposed to die in 3 months..."