𝐓𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 /Ushijima Wakatoshi/

╔═══════꧁꧂═══════╗

╔═══════꧁꧂═══════╗

We forced ourselves to love

╚═══════꧁꧂═══════╝

✎... ʙʟᴀᴜ's ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ: ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

TW: neglect, toxic relationship, swearing, breakup

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Love.

Love was the thing that brought two people together.

Two people with big dreams.

Ushijima Wakatoshi, the stoic and blunt boy who surprisingly confessed to a girl one day, catching everyone off guard.

And what was more surprising, she accepted his feelings. The two people with big dreams started dating.

The two souls foolishly in love. They didn't see what was going wrong. Not until they started suffering from it.

Not until it was too late... Too hard to let go. They started living in a toxic bubble together, saying things they didn't mean, trying to save the last remaining string that held their relationship together.

"I love you."

Lies

"I love you too."

Lies

°.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.°

"It's time to go, Toshi" a tired voice called out into the Shiratorizawa gym, making the olive head stop his practicing to look at the lovely girl that he broke.

The girl he swore to protect.

Her once lively eyes turned dead and the only emotion held in her orbs was the pain. She was tired and he was too.

Despite their suffering, they didn't let go. They turned a blind eye on it and ignored the visible sight of their relationship falling apart.

No matter how much they tried, they weren't meant for each other.

"I have to practice more..." he responded tearing his eyes off her, knowing that if he would look at her longer, he would definitely break down.