𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 /Yamaguchi Tadashi/

╔═══════꧁꧂═══════╗

╔═══════꧁꧂═══════╗

We were too young to understand

╚═══════꧁꧂═══════╝

✎... ʙʟᴀᴜ's ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ: ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

TW: Death

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Your freckles look like stars," (Name) spoke up as she holds the said boy's cheek in her hand, slowly caressing it. "They do?" he asked and smiled at her.

She was laying down with her head placed on his lap as they both were relaxing in the garden of the hospital.

Yamaguchi looked beautiful no matter what. Even in his hospital gown and tubes going into his nose. Everything was beautiful about him and that was the sad part about losing him.

How can someone bare with losing someone so beautiful, calm yet so strong and brave?

"I am glad that I am the one person from all of the people on the Earth to win your heart," he whispered and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. At the touch of his soft lips, she closed her eyes, enjoying the warm feeling filling her up.

It made her feel like on the day when she confessed. The warm hear-clutching feeling that felt so good after hearing the words of Yamaguchi Tadashi that accepted her feelings and in a split of second kissed her gently as if she was a doll that could break in a slight touch.

The feeling that she found someone who loves her dearly without worrying if he's cheating or not because relationships are about trust and not even a second she thought about him cheating on her.

They trusted each other with their lives which are made more painful to leave. To forget.

They were still young to understand what it means to lose. What it means to lose the loved ones in a painful way.

"How much time...?" she asked and she swears that she saw a tear sparkle in the corner of his eye. The light was still there, but it wasn't strong enough to make her believe that it will be all alright.

"I don't know... but not much," he replied and played with her hair. At the sound of his reply, she frowned and tried to push back the tears that were wanting to go out. She spent every single day with him, not wanting to go.

She was scared that he would go without saying goodbye.

"Looks like the Sun is greeting us today too," Yamaguchi said and looked up to the sky to watch the warm sun that was shining. They were sitting on the bench beside the tree that was protecting them from the sun.

"Yeah, it's pretty warm today," she stood up as he watched her walking to the flowers.

"Tadashi..." she called out and turned to face him with a flower in her hands.