on-hold

Haikyuu Angst will be on-hold for a while.

My school has been taking all my time away from me to the point where I have to go to sleep late because of some things I still don't understand and putting me in some competitions without asking me. I hope you understand that school is important to me and my future.

My family takes my grades seriously so I can't really fail them.

I'll return as soon as possible since I am going normally to school next week.

I hope you'll stay safe and take care of yourself meanwhile I'm gone! Also, eat proper meals and drink every day!

I noticed that I forgot to put Question of the day in the Kotaro! one-shot so here we go with two of them!

Question of the day #1:

How about you tell me what you like or love about yourself? It can be anything, little things. You're beautiful, that's why I appreciate you ^^ Can I say something that I like about you? I love your eyes, they are so pretty and I bet that they are as pretty as the universe.

Question of the day #2

Are you sad? Or angry? Are you feeling upset right now? Take some time, these feelings don't end that quickly. Settle down with a cup of your favorite drink and keep yourself warm. It'll be okay. Nothing lasts forever.