𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐬 /Oikawa Tooru/

╔═══════꧁꧂═══════╗

╔═══════꧁꧂═══════╗

You had eyes on another, huh?

╚═══════꧁꧂═══════╝
✎... ʙʟᴀᴜ's ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ: ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
/𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥/

Au: Hanahaki Disease

TW: Hanahaki Disease, blood, unrequited love, insecurity, memory loss, swearing
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"The name's Oikawa Tooru," was the first thing that the (H/C) haired girl heard when she entered the school.

"What?" she asked confused as she scanned his posture.

"I said that my name is Oikawa Tooru," he repeated and flashed her his breath-taking grin that always made the girls go weak. His lips twitched a little as he saw that his smile didn't affect her.

A big smile appeared on (Name)'s face as Oikawa felt a tug in his chest. 'Soul-killing smile' he thought as he looked back at the beautiful girl in front of him.

"Your name is?" he asked and stitched out his hand.

She didn't understand at first, so he reached out for her hand and shook it. "(N-Name) (Last Name).." she stuttered as her face flushed a light pink at the sudden contact with the handsome boy.

He leaned closer making her startled as she moved a few steps back. "Uh-Uhm..." she was out of words. Why would a boy approach her out of nowhere and was clearly flirting with her?

"So... would a cute girl standing in front of me watch my morning volleyball practice?" he grabbed her chin with a smile. 'Idiotic volleyball player'

"I'm sorry but I'm not interested," (Name) quickly said and ran away from him before he could do anything to her. A few seconds passed and Oikawa finally understood what just happened.

"What?"

°.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.°

"She really isn't interested in me, Iwa-chan," Oikawa mumbled as he watched the girl that was perfect in his eyes, laughing with a boy that she was hanging out with lately. She was happy.

"Stop staring at her, it's creepy," Iwaizumi lectured his childhood friend but it was partly because he didn't want to see him suffer anymore. He saw Oikawa in the state of breaking down a lot of times and he had enough.