𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 /Daichi Sawamura/

╔═══════꧁꧂═══════╗

╔═══════꧁꧂═══════╗

I was too dumb to realize

╚═══════꧁꧂═══════╝

✎... ʙʟᴀᴜ's ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ: ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

/𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥/

TW: unrequited love, swearing

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"Do you think that Yui likes me back?" the black-haired boy asked (Name). Both leaning against a wall, watching people walking through the hallways.

(Name) looked up to see his eyes lovingly scanning the mentioned girl. She let out a low sigh.

Daichi never looked at her the way she did. Even though she was by his side, he never loved her like (Name) did.

"I don't know... That's on you to find out, " she replied and crouched down.

(Name) felt like disappearing from the world. Be free and not care if the ones that she loves, loves her back. She would like to just run away and abandon the bad things. Like her feelings to Daichi that was killing her inside.

"Daichi?" she called out for him as he just hummed in response, tearing his gaze away from Yui to look down at his friend.

(Name) buried her head between her knees as she let out another sigh, making Daichi worried about her.

"Something wrong?" he asked and placed his hand on her back in a comforting way.

"We're graduating soon..." she reminded him. In a few days, they will walk out of Karasuno High School with their diploma.

They will leave the second-years and first-years behind to learn how to make things work without the third-years.

"I know... On the day of our graduation I would like to confess to Yui..." he spoke up.

"Hmmm...Good luck, buddy..." she tried not to confess right there right at that moment. She wanted to stop him and tell him that she loves him.

But (Name) isn't a selfish girl. Even if it means sacrificing her feelings, she'll let him confess to Yui so that he can be happy.

If he's happy, she'll be too.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈˃̶୨୧˂̶┈*∘┈┈✩.°