its about time

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

summary:
you and emily question a group of males who turn out to be the unsubs, yours and spencer's relationship gets out.

_____________________________________
you and emily walked past the old, worn down buildings in chicago.

you both abruptly stopped when you heard some guys cat calling and whistling at yous. you turned around to see a group, possibly a gang of sorts of middle aged black men.

you both made your way over to them, figuring they may be able to help you guys with the current case yous were working on.

"hello ladies. welcome, welcome. i'll happily be your tour guide, i can easily throw a little something something later on if you get what i mean" one spoke, he was clearly the leader.

"no thank you. you're not my type" emily shot back
"why bitch? because i'm black?" he questioned, clearly getting frustrated. emily laughed and shook her head, "no because you're a guy"

"i'm supervisory special agent y/n y/l/n, this is supervisory special agent emily prentiss, we're with the behavioural analysis unit of the FBI-" your sentence was abruptly cut short when you were suddenly stabbed in the abdomen and emily was pushed. the whole gang had ran.

"omg y/n! are you okay?" emily quickly questioned.
"fuck, yeah i'm fine, tell morgan!"

"MORGAN! 5 black males heading east. get them all, they stabbed y/n. she's okay i think but i think they're the unsubs" emily told him through comms.

"can you walk?" she asked frantically
"yeah" you got up as slowly as possible, grunting.
"morgan told me he's sending medics, come on let's wait here. i don't think the knife went far enough. i'm so sorry, i should've seen him pulling the knife out" she started rambling in a worried tone.

"em it's fine. it only hurts a little. i can hear the medics, i'll be fine"

the medics came and helped you sit at the back of the ambulance while they unbuttoned your shirt and began cleaning your wound, putting stitches over it and placing a large piece of dressing over it to keep the stitches in tact and in case it started bleeding.

you felt very exposed, your whole team could see your breasts, plus the paramedics, not to mention today you'd worn your nice lace bra which didn't do a lot to cover anything.

suddenly spence came running over, coming to be by your side. you guys had been secretly dating for nearly 10 months now, you'd tried your hardest to keep
the team oblivious to your secret relationship.

without thinking spencer leaned down and kissing you, "are you okay?" he asked, concern lacing his voice. before you could even answer, morgan came over and slapped spencer's should, "MY MAN! about time you made a move, you know we had bets for how long it would take for you to make a move, i think i was the closest-" before he could continue his boast even more, you quickly bursted his bubble.

"morgan, morgan, morgan. you didn't win my sweet chocolate thunder" you said teasingly. he looked at you confused. now it was spencer's turn to smile widely, he reached for your hand before speaking, "we've been secretly dating for 10 months, believe when i say we're well past the first kiss" morgan's jaw quite literally fell on the floor.

at this point the paramedic had finished patching you and put some extra supplies such as more dressing and a cleaning solution for further use when your dressing needed to be changed. you stood up, wincing slightly, and started buttoning your shirt up.

spencer looked at you, smiling and pointing at your chest before looking back at morgan, "in fact i brought her that bra to replace the one i ripped"

and with that you both walked away, leaving morgan with his jaw on the floor.

_____________________________________
this needed up going somewhere else than i planned when i started writing it! it isn't the best but i hope you like it, also thank you for over 3k reads, you guys are amazing! PLEASE please leave some ideas or requests because i have no idea what other one shots to write. i keep writing one shots were y/n and spencer are either dating and are out with it or are
secretly dating, please leave ideas <3