... is me

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

summary:
part two to 'the unsub...'

warnings:
mentions of r@pe and murder, smut - rough segs, degradation, breeding kink, oral (f receiving)
____________________________________

loud and constant knocking woke you up the next morning. groaning and hesitantly getting out of bed, you make your way to the door and open it to see spencer.

"what" you grumble out.

he surprises you by bringing you into a tight hug, "thank god you're okay" he whispers as he squeezes you tighter.

"what are you talking about?"

"y/n, everyone on the team has been calling you for hours now. there was another victim"

"w-what? why didn't the calls come through..." you trail off as you head into your room, seeing your phone on charge, except the charger isn't switched on.

"fuck" you mumble, switching it on.

"give me 20 minutes to get ready" you quickly tell spencer, grabbing a random black long sleeve v neck and a pair of black slacks.

you rush into your bathroom, pushing the door closed slightly and begin undressing.

screw a bra

"alright... let me get my bag and then we can go"

"mhm" spencer mumbles, seemingly lost in his head as always.

"all good?"

"huh? o-oh yeah... everything's great let's go"

____

"who's the victim?" you ask as you enter the conference room.

"vince ganeo, same as all the others, blonde with hazel eyes and very wealthy"

"huh" you mumble out, looking around at the photos of your handiwork.

"we were able to get a description, but once again it matches none of the others. the only thing consistent is the snake and skull tattoo on her back" hotch shares.

"this girl knows how to stay hidden" derek mumbles, sighing.

as the team look around the conference room, more so at the murder boards, they sigh and shake their heads in frustration.