live television

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

summary:
matthew had a very special interview today on live tv and what you don't expect is for him to begin talking about you!

(matthew gray gubler one shot)
_____________________________________
you jump around excitedly, seeing there's only 10 more minutes until your boyfriends tv interview goes live. you're very excited, actually very is an understatement. you're over the moon. he hasn't done an interview for a while due to constant filming for his tv show 'criminal minds' and some movies he's guest starred in.

you take a seat on the couch, your snacks in front of you, ready for the hour long interview. the only thing missing is mallory...

"mallory" you call out, calling her name again after not hearing the patter of her little feet.

you get up and check the kitchen where her dog bowl of food and drink are, not finding her there. you next check the dining room, once again not finding her there. this repeats with the study, the guest bedroom and bathroom, the laundry room and lastly yours and matthews room, where she is... chewing one of matthews socks.

"oh no! mallory" you exclaim as you chase after her, the sock dangling out of her mouth as she runs faster than you around the house.

"i'm not fit enough," you whisper to yourself, stopping to catch your breath before running after her again.

"mallory! you want a treat?" you ask in your sweet doggy voice, seeing her stop and look at you before dropping the sock and running around to her food bowl, waiting for the treat.

"oh shit..." you whisper as you pick up the drool soaked sock, seeing a few teeth marks and a large hole on the toe part.

well, this isn't good...

"i don't even know if you deserve a treat after that" you say as you open the container and feed her one of her absolute favourite treats.

you put the sock on the bench, leaving it up to matthew to decide if he wants it thrown away or if he wants you to fix it. you would totally fix it now but his interview is going to be on any minute.

"come on" you shout as you run back to the sofa, this time with mallory at your side. you turn the tv on to the station, you're 1 minute early.

you open your bag of cheetos, starting to slowly snack on them as you see the interview channel intro appear on the screen, seeing matthew seated in a chair next to an older male interviewer.