mask part 1

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

summary:
when tracking down an unsub things go down hill and everyone just assumes that he escaped... until he appears in disguise

-
post prison spencer reid vibes / daddy vibes 😫-
_____________________________________
"i told you not to eat it though! i literally told you 3
times yesterday- aren't you supposed to have an eidetic memory? how'd you forget?!" you shout at spencer, a playful smile evident on your face.

the surrounding laughs of your teammates make your smile grow wider as spencer grows flustered.

"i told you i was sorry! i'll buy you more later" he promises as he gets up from his desk chair and makes his way over to you, wrapping his arms around your neck and kissing the top of your head.

"that'll have to wait love birds," emily begins as she walks out with a disappointed look set on her face, tablet in her hand, "team, conference room" she finishes as she makes her way to the infamous conference room.

as you prepare to walk away spencer's gentle grip on your wrist stops you, pulling your body into his.

"i really am sorry, i'll make it up to you" he smirks.

"it's fine spence, i was just teasing" you place a gentle kiss on his lips, grabbing his hand and dragging him to the conference room.

taking your usual seats, you both tune in and take a look at the tablets set on the table.

"this one is a major doozy, like sick to my stomach-threw-up-in-my-mouth-when-reading-feel-sick-right now type of doozy" garcia explains before clicking the remote, a series of photos popping up on the tv screen.

she wasn't wrong

"9 families in missi- i'm sorry i can't-" garcia quickly cuts herself off, running out of the room. presumably to throw up once again.

"when is garcia going to listen to me about taking maternity leave?" you ask luke, giving him a look that says 'you got her pregnant, look after her'

"hey, i've tried! she's very stubborn" he mumbles out.

"team- this really is a doozy and it needs our immediate attention," emily takes over, standing up with the remote in hand.

"9 families in mississippi have been brutally murdered. it seems there's a pattern with every family, a very strict one. the mothers are all killed by a staged suicide, the fathers, their throats slit... and lastly," she takes a quick breather before continuing, "the children either suffocation, cyanide poisoning or their hearts are carved out" emily says the last part with upmost disgust, her face scrunching.