teasing

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

summary:
spencer isn't giving you the attention you want, so you turn a lazy day at the apartment into one full of teasing!

warning: smut
_____________________________________
you wake up due to the sun shining through the curtains, rolling over to see the spot where spencer usually lays empty.

"spence?" you call out as you get up and put on his button up shirt, leaving a few unbuttoned.

after getting no reply you call out yet again, "spencer?" you call out, making your way to the living room.

you hear rustling coming from the study so you head over there, opening the door to see spencer there hard at work.

"hey" you softly say as you walk over to him and take a seat on his lap.

"good morning sleeping beauty, did you have a good sleep?" he asks as he rubs my back through the shirt.

"mhm, i was a bit sad when i saw you weren't there though" i tell him as i lift my head up to look at him.

"i'm sorry beautiful, i have some work i wanted to get started on" he tells me as he gets back to typing on the laptop.

"mmm, you could always do that later, come back to bed..." you hint out.

"maybe later i need to get this done" he simply says, avoiding eye contact as he adjusts himself so he rubs against my clothed slit.

i groan and slowly grind against him, "come on, come back to bed" you sing out.

he smiles at you and lifts you up, holding you secure around his waist as he walks you to the bedroom.

just when you think he's going to give you what you want, he throws you down on the bed and walks out, back to his office.

"what the fuck!" you yell out as you sit up, glaring at his back as he leaves.

"two can play that game spencer reid" you whisper to yourself as you get up and get in the shower.

_
after getting out the shower you wrap a towel around yourself, walking out to see spencer laying on the bed with a book.

let the games begin...

you walk over to the dresser and pull out a matching set of lingerie as well as a ribbed tank top before walking over to closet and pulling out a flowy - long black skirt.