34 + 35

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

summary:
y/n sings in the car in front of spencer and it turns him on.

_____________________________________
you and spence were in your car, you driving and him with his hand on your thigh looking out the windows on your drive home from rossi's

none of yous were talking, just enjoying the quiet, when suddenly ariana grandes new song '34 + 35' comes on and of course you start singing.

'you might think i'm crazy, the way i've been craving. if i put it quite plainly, just give me them babies'

spencer looks over at you, a bit shocked at 1, your singing voice and 2 the lyrics you just sang. you can feel him looking at you but you keep going. his hand seems to feel like a feather touch, so light. he's so focused on you. and boy oh boy, do you have plans for later tonight.

'so what you doin tonight, better say doing you right, yeah. watching movies but we ain't seen a thing tonight, yeah. i don't wanna keep you up, but assuming can you keep it up?'

you can see spencer shift out the corner of your eye, and you know your plans working.

'cause then i'd like to keep you up, so maybe imma keep you up, boy. i've been drinking coffee.. and i've been eating healthy. know i get squeaky, yeah saving all my energy.'

now you have spencer's full attention.

'can you stay up all night, fuck me til the daylight, 34 35. can you stay up all night, fuck me til the daylight, 34 35. you drink it just like water. you say it tastes like candy. so what you doin tonight. better say doing you right. watching movies but we ain't seen a thing, yeah. i don't wanna keep you up, but assuming can you keep it up, cause then id like to keep you up, so maybe imma keep you up, boy. i've been drinking coffee, and i've been eating healthy. know i get squeaky, yeah. saving all my energy.'

he clearly is getting turned on, with all the shifting he's doing.

time to shine, baby.

'can you stay up all night, fuck me til the daylight, 34 35. can you stay up all night, fuck me til the daylight, 34 35, oh yeah.'

let's go

'baby you may need a seatbelt when i ride it, imma leave them open like a door come inside it. even though i'm wifey you can hit it like a side chick. don't need no side dick, no. got the neighbours yellin "earthquake" earthquake. 4.5 when i make the bed shake. put it down heavy even though it's lightweight-"

"hey! why'd you do that?" you asked him after he rudely turned your music off.
"we're here. come on, inside." he quickly answered.
"but- i wanna finish the song!" you shot back.
"babe you singing and the lyrics made me hard as fuck, inside now, please. then you can sing to me all you want later, i promise." that's when you saw it, the huge strain against his dress pants. you wasted no time then getting out of the car and going inside.

- after the bedroom shenanigans -

"so... me singing is a big turn on for you, huh?" you asked while running your freshly painted nails across his bare chest.
he looked down at you, smiling widely, before leaning in and kissing you.
"baby, you have a beautiful voice, and i'm not just saying that to be nice, you truly do. and yes it was." he chuckles.
"we'll at least now i know." you reply slyly.

yes indeed, now you know...
_____________________________________
word count - 625