wrongfully accused - part 1

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

summary:
y/n gets framed for murder and goes to jail

____________________________________
you smiled and hummed in content as you felt Spencer softly kissing your bare back, memories from last night returning. you turned over to see him also smiling, before leaning up to kiss him.

today was one of those days where you didn't have a case, a rare occasion you both enjoyed, finally able to spend some personal time together.

"come on, get up sleepy head. i'm hungry and as fun as watching you sleep peacefully is, i need food" your boyfriend said trying not to laugh

"ok, ok. give me a kiss first" you responded, stopping from getting ready to hop of out of bed to get a kiss. he smiled before reaching down and kissing you passionately.

as Spencer put his boxer briefs on and left the room to go to the toilet, you slipped your panties back on after finding them thrown half way across the room and putting Spencer's button up on, only buttoning the middle buttons.

you gasped as you felt Spencer wrap his arms around your waist, leaning down to whisper in your ear "don't turn me on so early in the morning, baby" you giggled, turning around to kiss him for the third time.

both walking hand in hand to your modern kitchen to prepare breakfast. while Spencer started cutting up various fruits, you started searching your nearly completely filled fridge for the bacon when you jumped hearing your apartment door been kicked in.

suddenly out of nowhere, 6 SWAT agents start filling your apartment, weapons raised before Spencer quickly steps in front of you in a motion to you protect you. SWAT agents start ordering Spencer to move out of the way, before he is pulled away after disobeying their orders. the SWAT captain handcuffs you

"WHAT THE HELL I'M ON THE JOB! I'M SSA y/n y/l/n!" you scream at the agent.

"we know who you are. y/n y/l/n  you're under arrest for the murder of Eddie Jackson,you have the right to remain silent. anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of la-"

you knew it was no use trying to convince SWAT otherwise, so instead you yell out to Spencer, worried incase he thought you did this.

"SPENCE! CALL EMILY. I DIDN'T DO THIS!" you say before been dragged away by SWAT

"I WILL BABY! I KNOW YOU DIDN'T DO THIS, WE'LL GET YOU OUT!" he yells before his voice becomes inaudible

you're thrown into the back of a SWAT truck hitting your head, most likely going to get a bruise from that. you struggled against your hand cuffs, stopping when you feel your wrist start to drop with a little blood from the rough metal.

"what the hell! i didn't kill anyone, i'm a federal agent for gods sake! when was this man killed?"

"his body was discovered last week, Wednesday. we didn't get a positive match on your finger prints for sure until an hour ago"

starting to tear up, you realise Wednesday was a day off for you, orders from Emily after a fight you had with an Unsub. you stayed home all day, with no one to back up your alibi until Spencer got home 8 hours later

~ time skip, court hearing ~

you stood next to your lawyer nervously awaiting to hear the jury's verdict for your future. Emily, Spencer, JJ, Rossi, Luke, Matt, Tara, Garcia, your father ( Aaron Hotchner ) and your younger brother ( Jack) standing behind you in the seats. Your father
decided to come back to Virginia but to remain a full time dad who you saw regularly.

"has the jury reached a verdict?" the judge asked, sternly. he almost reminded you of your dad, instincts seemed to kick in and you turned to look at your father, only to see tears falling from his eyes before he offers you a weak smile.

"we have. we the jury find the defendant guilty on the charge of first degree murder" the middle aged women said confidently.

you gasped before tears started rolling down your cheeks. you didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to anyone or to even listen to your lawyer tell you it would be alright before a guard came over and handcuffed you, leading you away. you turned around to look back at the crowd only to see Spencer getting held back by one of the guards. still crying, you mouthed "i love you" before getting pulled outside of the courthouse to get escorted to the prison.

_____________________________________
word count - 766