the truth, part 2

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

summary:
after your dad finds out about you and spencer, they have a case they need to solve, right here in DC. you got to your office to meet with a client and become the next victim of this unsub.

_____________________________________
you rush into your office, placing down your bag and coming out to the waiting area located outside your office. there sits your client for 12 o'clock.

"jamie! i'm so sorry i'm late, traffic was more busy than usual at 11:30" you explain, leading the way back to your office.

you're a psychologist and jamie has been coming to see you for about 5 months now. his childhood was beyond traumatic and you generally feel bad for him. his father was a drunk and abused both jamie and his mother, leading his mother to commit suicide right in front of jamie. he's been to many different psychologists over the years, but according to him they don't help him like you do.

"it's no problem really" he tells you, taking his seat in front of your desk.

"so tell me, have you been having any nightmares recently?" you ask, his nightmares are horrible, but they've slowly started to stop.

"yeah, actually i-i did. t-this one w-was-" he starts stuttering, breathing heavily. a panic attack.

"alright, alright. just breathe, okay? how about we go outside for some fresh air and you can tell me when you're ready okay?" you ask, standing up and grabbing your coat, leading the way once again, this time outside.

you let your assistant - jade - know that you're going outside for some fresh air and to talk to jamie, her nodding in response.

you walk out of the building, putting your coat on, leading jamie to the flower garden.

"alright. so, tell me about your nightmare. take your time, okay? there's no rush" you explain in a comforting tone.

"the nightmare, was actually a dream" he states, you giving a confused look.

"you said it was a nightmare?" you question.

"it was a dream. and in that dream i relived slicing that girls throat, and then i woke up this morning and i knew who my next victim was" he says, rising from his seat on the bench, reaching into his pocket pulling out a white rag with something on it, most likely chloroform.

before you can even react, he's stuffing the rag right under your nose, knocking you out instantly.

jamie picks her up, carrying her bridal style and making his way over to his van, sliding open the door and throwing her inside. making his way to drivers side he gets in and starts the engine, looking back at his victim, the one he's wanted all along, before driving off.