one night changes everything (part 2)

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

summary:
you and spencer had a one night stand, months later you're both living happy lives and doing couples things!

_____________________________________
after finishing all the paperwork you had to do, there was a lot considering you were new, you made your way to the break to get some much need coffee.

just as you were pouring your sugar in your cup, spencer came up beside you.

"we need to talk" he said.
"about?" you asked.

"about us!" he exclaimed a little too loudly.

"look spencer, if you're mad about me working here and not telling you, you didn't tell me you worked here either. or if you're mad about what i said about the hickeys earlier-" you began.

"no! it's not that. i want to keep seeing you, maybe even have a proper relationship in the future but- you were the only person i knew we didn't know everyone else here. i wanted just someone who only i knew. dereks going to try and hook up with you and maybe even anders-" he tried to reason with you, but you weren't having it. you could see where he was coming from, he wanted someone to himself.

"spencer stop being silly. derek and anderson are not my type. i want something with you too. let's just keep whatever is going between us to ourselves for now and then we can go from there?" you suggested.

"yeah. ok. by the way, you missed a hickey" he said smugly, walking off.

this man is going to be the death of you

six months later -

"spence! baby!" you called from your bedroom.

"yes princess?" he asked entering the room.

"i made us dinner reservations for tomorrow night since we have the whole weekend off" you told him, you wanted to do something special for him, he's being stressed lately.

"did you?!" he asks excitedly, to which you nod with a large smile.

"i also have another proposal for you" you tell him smiling.

"and what might that be?" he asks

"can we go shower so i can do a bunch of hair care to you and then after the shower can i pamper you and then do skincare after so we can keep your sexy face glowing?" you'd had the idea for a while, and you have a bunch of skincare stuff considering you're very big on keeping your skin clear, you'd just being nervous to ask him.

a huge smile took over his face, "yes! let's go!" he shocked you by racing to the shower. he might've being more excited than you.

you both undressed, before you began on him you washed both your bodies and washed your own hair, having already down hair care a couple days ago. you reached behind spence and got the coconut hair mask you keep in the shower.