broken

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

summary:
your uncle raped you when you were younger, you tried to suppress the memories but when a case arises similar to your own experiences it's hard for you to forget.

tw: past rape.
_____________________________________
seven seconds... that's all it took for katie jacobs to go missing inside the mall.

seven seconds... that's all it took for your horrible child hood memories to come back. you related to this girl too much.

the only people on your team who knew what happened to you was hotch and spencer.

your boyfriend could clearly see how much this was affecting you.

"y/n? are you sure you're alright baby?" spencer asked, gently rubbing your back as you watched katie's parents grieve over their missing child.

"no. but right now i just want to find this girl and put whoever did this to her behind bars. we can talk later" you tell him, offering a weak smile.

"hey lovers! stop with the PDA we have a girl to find, be more considerate!" derek yelled, normally he joked about how you and spencer show a lot of PDA but you could tell he was serious.

you walked over to him, getting up in his face, "i'm serious derek, not today" you said coldly, walking off.

derek was beyond confused by your sudden change in tone. he looked over at spencer, raising his eyebrows.

"what the hell? look man you know i love you both but we have a little girl to find, she's been through hell already with her uncle the least we could all do is try looking for her and figuring out who took her" he explains to spencer.

"morgan, this case hits close to home for her, drop it please" spencer reasoned.

morgan once again raised his eyebrows in confusion, before figuring out what spencer meant.

"oh. i-i didn't know, i'm such a dick" he sighs.

your pov:

you walk to where they are keeping katie's aunty, prentiss isn't having much luck with her, but she's definitely hiding something.

all of a sudden it hits you. katie's aunty said she was having a lighter engraved for her husband when she heard katie's name being called over the loud speakers, but after hotch confronted him about raping his niece, he didn't ask to have a cigarette.

susan, she used to work in retail. in this mall.

"omg" you whispered to yourself.