day of love

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

summary:
spencer reveals to the team about his secret girlfriend and how they're spending their first valentine's day together.
(smut)
_____________________________________
spencer rushes into work, having gone shopping for a valentine's day gift before work. hotch wouldn't mind considering it was only paperwork day today.

"pretty ricky! why are you late. everyone mark your calendars, boy wonders late for once" derek announces, making spencer's presence known in the bullpen.

he tried to hide the bag, failing immediately.
"i uh, woke up late a-and had to wait for t-the next train" he lies, getting strange looks from his coworkers.

"alright even lying. what's in the bag, reid?" asks emily, making her way closer to the boy.

"it's just- uhm" he ultimately fails to come up with a lie.

"reid come on, man. we're family. we don't keep secrets" derek says, starting to grow impatient.

"it's... it's a gift for my girlfriend..." he whispers.

everyone in the bullpen laughs, garcia entering the bullpen seeing all of her colleagues laughing at reid.

"ooh! laughing. what happened?" she asks wanting in on the joke.

"reid says he has a girlfriend" jj says, trying to compose herself enough to talk.

"see! this is why i don't tell you guys anything! just because i'm a 'nerd' and you guys don't think i can get a girlfriend doesn't mean everyone else does. just because i'm the youngest doesn't mean you can treat me like a child!" he exclaims, having enough of their ego crushing joke.

all the laughter immediately dies down, seeing he was serious.

"y-you're serious?" rossi asks, feeling bad for making jokes.

"yes! why do you guys never believe me? you know i'm allowed to have a private life!" he tells them, wanting to leave already.

"show us a picture man" derek says, calling his bluff.

spencer reached into his pocket, pulling out his upgraded phone, waiting for face ID to work before going to photos and handing his phone over for them to look at.

the groups looks at photos of spencer and his girlfriend standing on the beach, her in a bikini, spencer in swimming trunks showing off his toned chest.