Chapter 39 | She Deserves Worst

The world's most beautiful feeling is love. But what if love turns into obsession and crosses the heights of obsession?
It becomes venomous.
Know what this Venomous Love will lead to by AnkitaGhosh205

•••••

Third Person's POV

Five and a half months passed after their honeymoon. Things have been going wonderful for Nahush and Mallika. Their relationship has become stronger in terms of care, comfort, belief, respect, trust, and love. Mallika, whenever got the chance, expressed her love for her husband making Nahush's heart flutter always. Sadly, he wasn't able to say the same thing because his mind wasn't ready to accept his feelings for his wife.

They always felt like they were the happiest people in the world. Everything was too good to be true that Mallika got scared of their happiness. And the moment she always was scared of has finally arrived. The moment of her karma came back to her. (Karma is a Sanskrit word.)

Both the families were looking at them in shock. There she was, holding her cheek and eyes flowing with angry tears.

She was slapped. Again. But this time the one to slap her wasn't her husband but Nishant, her brother-in-law.

We cannot predict what the future holds for us. Things change in a fraction of a seconds. Just like now, the happy moment changed in a fraction of a second. The happy and joyous occasion of Nahush's parents' wedding anniversary was being celebrated at their house. After the celebration, only close relatives of Nahush and Mallika remained including Nahush's Attya (Father's sister), her husband, Mallika's Mother, Mallika's second and third Maushi, their husband, Kanak, her husband and son, and Avni, along with Mallika's Sasu, Sasare, Aaji Sasu, Owi, and Nishant. Rishi and Noor were not present as they were in their hostel. How happy they were and about to see off their remaining relatives with happy memories but then everything changed.

Holding Mallika's hand in his, Nahush kept looking deep into her eyes. His heart always feels peaceful with her by his side. She not only becomes an important part of his life but... His life. There was so much he wanted to tell her, wanted to speak his heart out. How he wishes to tell her about his feelings. How badly he wants to take her in his arms right here right now but cannot. Just waiting for the time went the guest will be gone and he'll have his alone time with his wife.

He knew she was worried about something. That little frown on her forehead and worried face was evidence. Without speaking he asked her what was the matter and she answered nothing without talking. Eyes, their eyes now talk. Their eyes speak and understand each other. Suddenly a strange fear engulfed his heart. He just wanted to her to their room right now. He didn't know why he was feeling as if he would lose her if he waited here for some more time. And his heart can never afford that. Without caring what their family and relatives will think, he holds her hand in a strong grip, afraid that he will lose her if his grip isn't strong.
Just when he was about to take her upstairs, he felt a sudden strong pull on her and saw a hand coming in contact with his wife's face making a loud sound. He saw his wife getting slapped by his most precious, beloved younger brother. His Nish.

His mind went into a dilemma, what he saw now did it happen? He wasn't able to believe it. No- he cannot believe it. His heartbeat rose abruptly. His brother cannot slap his wife. His brother isn't the one to raise his hands on girls let alone his friend like sister-in-law.

My mind is creating some scenarios. Yes, that's what's happening.

His wish for it to be some tricks being played by his mind came to an end when he heard loud angry, interrogative voices of his mom, dad, Aaji, mother-in-law, Kanak, Kanak's husband, and Avni's Mother, and Owi. Soon his mother gave Nishant a tight slap after slap followed by his father.