Chapter 25 | A foreign feeling.

Does anyone know or remember the serial above👆?

Please read the note. It's a request.

So, guys, we got second place in the Dragons Awards! I'm so happy 😆

Well, can I get 3K cotes before the views reach 50K?
49.5K (49,500) views and 2.33K (2,300) votes... You can imagine the difference between the views and votes.
I know I'm asking much, am not I?
But your votes, comments, follow, really encourage me.
And when you don't vote, it feels like you didn't like the chapter or the book.

I know I updated after a very long time but as you guys know, I'm in my last year of masters so I really need to study. I even had my online internal exams so I updated as I got time to.
My exams were supposed to be over till 22nd April and I would have been completely free from my exams and college. But as you know the situation we can't help it. I had decided that once my exams are over, I'll start updating regularly and now I don't even know when my exams will be held.
So please forgive this friend of yours for the late updates.
Hope you can understand.

•••

Third Person's POV

Aai and Nishant stood still seeing him get slapped. Well, the same condition was of Mallika i.e. shocked!

"No Dad, this is not what you and Mom taught me. The thing that I did now is not at all a part of your upbringing. In fact, you gave me... gave us the best upbringing. I'm sorry that today you had to question your upbringing because of me." Nahush said making Mallika slowly raise her head in his direction.

Sadness was evident in his voice and face which was soon replaced with anger and he continued, "But what do I do Dad? This girl made me do it!"

"What happened to you Nahush? You're blaming your wrongdoings on her! Since when did you become like this Nahush? My child was never like this. He is the one who loves and respects everyone who deserves it, irrespective of age, gender, religion, or occupation. He is always well behaved and we'll mannered. Even if he's angry, he knows how to control and not let his anger overpower him. What happened to you, my child?" His mother asked him holding his shoulder with tears in her eyes. Not able to believe the sudden change in her son.

Where did I go wrong? She thought.

Meanwhile, Nishant went and raised his Vahini by her shoulder. Mallika got up with his help.
"Are you okay, Vahini?" He asked even though he knew the answer but Mallika wasn't in a situation to answer anything.

"Mom, I know you are upset with me but you don't have any idea what your Daughter-in-law did!" He said and looked at Mallika with pure anger.

Looking back at his mom he continued, "She left the club all of a sudden without telling me! If she wanted to leave then she would have told me, we would have left at that moment. But she didn't! Do you have any idea how worried I was when I didn't find her in the club? I tried calling her but her mobile was unreachable. I searched for her in that crowded club, and even went into the ladies' washroom in her search but she was nowhere I thought she would be waiting outside the club for me but she was not even there. Fine, she didn't care about me but at least she would have cared about herself, about her safety! She left late at night all alone! I don't even know if she had carried any money with her or not. Didn't she think for a second before deciding to get home alone in an unknown place?
Now tell me Mom – Dad, would you be able to react calmly if you were in my place!"