Chapter 29 | Destiny's Game

I From now on I won't ever ask why don't you guys vote.
Bahot jaldi haar manle maine.☹🙁

••••

Third Person's POV

A couple were passionately kissing each other in a washroom. The boy's left hand went to the girl's right breast, giving it a light squeeze making the girl gasp, but he didn't leave the kiss. Hurriedly she removed his hand from her breast but now he brought his hand on her ass cheek. Before he could do something more, she abruptly removed his hand and tried to break the kiss but he did not break the kiss making her muffle her talk in the kiss, "It-it's no-not right. We shou-shouldn't do... do this, Nishant."

"Everything is right, baby. We aren't doing anything wrong. We love each other." Nishant whispered as he didn't want anyone to hear their bathroom romance and again started to kiss her.

His tongue roamed in her mouth tasting every corner of it. Playing with her tongue he pulled her lower lip with his teeth making a small screen escape her mouth. He sucked her lips again to ease the pain.

His mouth traveled from her lips to her jaw and then to her neck. He starts placing soft kisses on her neck which makes her feel new sensations. Unconsciously, she arches her neck to give clear access to him. His soft kisses were replaced with licking and sucking on her neck. She started moaning to his touch. She loved how he was making her body feel.

Nishant left her neck and kissing her lips he said, "You will wake everyone up with your moans, baby." A smirk formed on his face seeing her flushed cheek. She wanted him to continue but came out of her trance, thanks to him.

She pushed him slightly and said with a worried and stern face, "We shouldn't do this Nishant. We aren't married. It's not in my principles. I already broke them by letting you kiss me but we can't go more than this."

"If it is so, then let's get married." He said while staring straight into her eyes. His intense stare showed his true feelings making her fall more for him.

With a sudden knock on the washroom door, their intense moment was broken. Their heartbeat rose with the fear of getting caught. Sweat beads started forming on her head. She doesn't know what to do now.

With another knock, a voice said in a sleepy voice, "Is anyone in?"

"Noor!" She whispered signing in relief.

She went near the door, planning to take her cousin away from the washroom somehow so that he could get out of the washroom without Noor's knowledge and they wouldn't be caught.

"It's me, Noor. What happened?"

"Oh Di, it's you! Come out fast, Di." Noor ordered her sister in a slow sleepy voice, not to disturb anyone's sleep.

"I will take time, Noor. You go to sleep. I'll wake you up once I am done." She tried to convince her.

"Aare Di, mala susu aale ahe khup jorachi. Me thambu nahi shakat. Ajun thamble tr hitech susu karel.
(Di, I want to pee very urgently. I cannot stop it. If I stop more then I will do it right here)" Noor said in an uncomfortable voice, clearly evident to her condition.

Listening to it, she immediately opened the door and peeped her head out of it.
"Noorie, I am changing my clothes to comfortable once and now I am naked. Please bring my top from my bag so that I can immediately change and then you can pee. Please!" She requested making a puppy face and actioned Nishant to come beside her. Her attempt to make her sister away for a while to make Nishant escape.