Master

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"How did it go?"

"That so-called meeting didn't even last for 10 minutes. I felt like he was not here to take my permission but more like give me an order," Minho hissed in anger.

"Because that's why he was there," the woman laughed amusingly.

"What do you mean?"

"He is JK. Did you really think he came here to ask for permission? Lol."

"You seem quite happy! Everything alright?"

"Never better. My baby gets what he wants."

"Baby? JK... your baby?"

"Not your concern. Never call me again. We don't know each other. Goodbye, Mr. Kim."

"Wait... hey, wait, j-just one thing m-more," Minho said in a very horrifying voice.

"What now?" The one on the other side said uninterestingly.

"M-my s-son."

"What about him? Don't tell me your fatherly instincts are kicking in now!"

"That's never gonna happen. He... that fag. I even feel disgusted calling him son. The thing is I don't know where he is. He... he didn't come home since 2 w-weeks. I-I think he ran a-away."

"What? And you are telling me now."

"I took the money, but I don't know what I should do now."

"Don't worry. He probably has his hands on him."

"Pardon?"

"What's his name... oh, Taehyung. He would already be at Jungkook's."

"What are you saying?"

"JK has Taehyung. That's why he came to inform you that you have no right to him now," the woman chuckled again.

"T-t-that means..."

"He already is keeping him as his own. Enjoy your day... ahhh, anii life, Mr. Kim."

Minho was about to say something else, but the other one cut the call. Minho's jaw dropped to his knees. Taehyung... his son is on JK's wishlist. Did he really underestimate his worth? Still, he collected himself when the thought of money came in.

Jungkook got out of the car and went inside. On his way to his room, he saw Yoongi sleeping on the couch. He rolled his eyes at his so-called active right-hand man.

Namjoon came out of the younger's room. He saw Jungkook standing in the living room, went straight to him.

"What are you looking at?" He traced JK's gaze and a small chuckle left his mouth, which he stopped by placing his hand on his mouth.

"Yoongi just came back half an hour ago. Was asking for you. Where have you been?" Namjoon asked while walking with JK to his room.

"Nowhere. Bring that boy to me and don't bother to come along." Jungkook asked while removing Namjoon's arm from around his shoulder and went inside.

"Come on, dude, I'm older than you, at least speak politely." Namjoon protested but didn't feel any effect on the younger.

Namjoon opened the door and saw Taehyung reading a book with quite interest. He knocked lightly to get the younger's attention, and the other lifted his head to him.

"I didn't know you like reading. If I did, I would have given you some books earlier." Namjoon asked, showing his dimple smile.

"I love reading. Always did. Mom used to read me... why... do you need anything?" Taehyung felt like spacing out, so quickly changed his mind.