Trust

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Tae please just listen to me. Let me explain please." Jimin was whining to the petite boy and Jungkook was completely clueless about what was happening. He tried to butt in but Jimin just pushed him aside and gave a deadly glare.

Taehyung was still crying, tears flowing from his eyes non-stop. Hobi gestured Jimin to let him try for once. Jimin nodded lightly and stepped back. Jungkook had enough of it so he opened his mouth to finally speak.

"Don't say a word Kook." Jimin mumbled in a very low voice that was only audible to Jungkook who was standing right next to him. Jungkook huffed in frustration.

"Hyung a word please" that voice made Taehyung to turn. He didn't dared to look him in the eyes. He just saw Jungkook holding Jimin's hand and trying to take him away from that area.

"Tae you don't need to worry. Listen...." Jimin didn't completed his sentence and Taehyung turned his back again, again went back to setting the table for dinner. Jungkook saw the guilt visible in Jimin's eyes.

"Get it done while we get back here and I don't want you here during lunch. Get your ass to my room and clean it up" Jungkook said the one who was ordered got it clearly. He just nodded and a low sniffle flew to their ears. Jungkook dragged Jimin away from the dining area.

Once they went inside Jungkook's office Jungkook let go of Jimin's arm. Jimin didn't even moved. He just stood there like a statue. Jungkook was confused, angry, emotional and frustrated. He don't know what's causing these emotions but Jimin and Taehyung both are sad. Taehyung? Why should i care he is sad?

Jimin is sad and he wants his bubbly hyung back.

"Hyung. Will you atleast tell me what is happening? You okay?" Jungkook very carefully made Jimin sit and wiped the tears other had in his eyes.

Jimin broke down in Jungkook's arm. He failed Taehyung. The burden of guilt was heavy. The boy was already enduring too much and because of him all hell broke loose on him. He knew the rage Jungkook stored inside him since years. They were on this mission together.

Jungkook panicked on Jimin's condition he wanted him to say something. "Hyung atleast tell me what is happening to you? Talk to me." Jungkook almost pleaded.

Jimi lifted his head from Jungkook's shoulder and the next thing happened so quickly that Jungkook didn't got the chance to understand properly.

Jimin slapped him. Jimin's hands were trembling, eyes red from all the crying. He held Jungkook's shoulder and punched him in the stomach. It didn't quite affected Jungkook but still it had a impact on him. He was shocked and then before the next punch hit his pretty face he blocked Jimin's hand by his palm.

"Stop. Wtf is wrong with you. You are going crazy about him. Will you atleast tell me what's going on?" Jungkook took no mind on his tone. He was getting frustrated and angry. Frustrated on the situation and angry on Jimin's crazy behavior.

"I told you to keep your mouth shut. Asked you to stay quite. Why? Then why did you talked to him in that way." Jimin said struggling to free his fist from Jungkook's hold but the other was not at all in a mood to let it go.

"Will you care to tell me why should i care about how he feel?" Jungkook voice was calm and collected. He was not angry anymore. He can't be angry at Jimin. Get a hold of yourself Jungkook. He is with you, not with him.

"I failed him Kook. I failed Tae. I promised him that i will be with him and will never let him get hurt." Jimin said in a very low and weak voice. He stumbled a little and Jungkook quickly held him and made him sit on the couch.