Sister

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"What happened? Where is he?" Jungkook said as soon as he entered the ICU.

"He is okay. Stable now. Jin Hyung said he is sleeping. He gave him a sedative to calm his mind." Jimin answered.

"Did you got anything?" Jimin said as Jungkook sat on the bench infront of ICU.

"Yes" a single line reply with a worry lingering in his eyes.

"Who is she?"

"His sister."

"What?"

"Min-Jae is his brother hyung. Kim Min-Jae. He has a sister. Kim Nana. Taehyung must have known about her."

"WHAT? HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN THIS?" Jimin said.

"sit down. Don't make a scene here."

"Answer the damn question."

"Since we killed him. I heard both father-son talking when you went to talk to Bogum in private."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You never gave me a chance."

"Did you find her?" Jimin don't know how to process it. Even just the thought of what Taehyung would have felt made a shiver run down his spine.

"Yoongi is on it."

"Yoongs also knew..?"

"I think cz he never asked me about it." Jungkook said casually. Jimin sat down slowly beside Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at his brother and was about to comfort him but his phone buzzed and Jimin was quick to look at him. Jungkook pulled his phoen out.

"Who is it?"

"Yoongi..."

"Pick it up hurry up." Jimin said

"Hello...."

"........"

"Where?"

"......"

"Be quick then.." with that Jungkook drop the call. Jimin was looking at hima nd he knew what other was expecting to hear.

"He found her." Jungkook said and Jimin's face lit up. There was a clear satisfaction on his face.

"Where is he?"

"On his way here." Jimin just nodded and sat down again.

After like 20 min Yoongi came in and Jimin was the first one to stand up.

"Where is she?" Jimin said and Yoongi gave him a look that Jimin clearly know.

"What happened? Where is she?" Jungkook was one this time.

"I-i need you to come with me." Yoongi said voice low and unsettling.

"What happened Yoongi." Jungkook said sternly.

"S-she i-is not in a v-very good shape from Taehyung." Yoongi said hands clasped together, fingers tangled.

"What do... "

"Just come with me." With that Yoongi turned to leave. Jungkook and Jimin followed him to the parking lot.

Yoongi stopped and breathed out loudly. He turned to both of them.

"Be calm okay."

"What..." Yoongi gestured him to keep quite.

"Nana..... see we are here." Yoongi said slowly and this is new for both of them. Yoongi is a hardcore person.